Chapter 48

We just got done with our second tour, and we had two more to go. So far, we've visited so many places I lost track of my count.
Where, now I had to do something thats been bothering me all summer long.

There was a school that I was really into, and it looks totally amazing.
But its advanced and you had to write a killer essay to make it in. But I thought that its worth a shot, right?

I started on my essay, and I lost track of time. I spent about 4 hours on it before Sam came through my balcony doors and jumped onto my bed.

"Hey stranger."

"Hey stupid."

Luke had gone home last week, he visited me in North Carolina, which was one of the places we visited.

I made sure I saved the paper at least one hundred times before closing my laptop and crawling in next to Sam.

"What were you working on?"

He asked me as he pulled me tightly into his side and wrapped his arm around me.

"College shit."

"Already?"

I nodded and he pulled me on top of him.
He tucked some loose hairs of mine behind my ear, and he draped his arms around my lower waist.

"What are we going to do when we go to college?"

I layed my head down on his chest and sighed.

"I honestly have no clue. I never thought about it until now."

He kissed the side of my head and then the tip of my nose, followed by the softest kiss on my lips.

"Can you believe it's already the beginning of August?"

I shook my head. It felt like days ago it was the first day of school.
But it's felt like I've known Sam forever.

Sam kissed me again, this time harder. His hands traveled underneath my shirt, and my hands were tangled in his hair.
I tugged at the ends of his shirt, which was pulled off the next second. Sam flipped us over, and he started kissing around my neck. He pulled my shirt off and threw it across the room, kissing my lips, and pulling my shorts off.
He stopped for a minute, and looked into my eyes.
I could already tell by the look of his face that he wanted me, that he needed me.
I knew that nobody was home and that nobody was coming home for awhile.
Sam kissed me and lightly bit on my lip, pulling away and whispering,

"How did I get so lucky?"

I bit my lip and smiled.
I pulled the covers over Sam and I.
And all of my stress flew away.

Then morning came, faster than ever.

❥❥❥

I woke up next to Sam, and it was 10. I got up and sprinted to the bathroom, since I didn't really have clothes on and I was hungry.
I hopped into the shower and heard Sam get up.

SAM POV

I woke up, hearing the shower running. And I saw Els laptop lighting up, showing she was low on battery. I got up and went to plug it in, when I see Els email, and I see her most recent contact was
Wesley.

I clicked on the last email that she sent to him, and I read it.

Wes,
Thank you for setting me up! I promise that I'll keep this on the down-low, since I really don't want much drama. Especially with Sam, but I'll find a way to tell him sooner. I don't know what's coming for me, if he'll leave me. And knowing him, he might.
But anyways, I'm looking forward to going with you, and I really appreciate everything. This is the time of my life.
--El

What the hell was she talking about, and where the hell was she going with Wesley?

El walked out of the bathroom, and I instantly closed her laptop and turned around.

"Were you looking at my laptop?"

I scratched the back of my neck and looked down.

"Well um, not really."

She threw her phone onto the bed and walked over to me.

"I know when you're lying Sam, move."

I slowly moved over, and she went on her laptop seeing her email opened.

"You looked at my emails."

I took her arm and tried to explain but she jerked away.

"You fucking looked at my emails. What, do you suddenly feel the need to go through my personal things because you don't trust me?"

I shook my head and tried to say something, but it all stuttered out.

"El, I saw Wesley and-"

"I slept with you last night Sam, do you know how much I trust you? And the next day you read my emails! I can't believe you."

She tried walking away but I grabbed her wrist. And I forgot to let go.
She whimpered and said,

"Sam you're hurting me, stop."

I let go, and said,

"What are you not telling me?"

She held her wrist, and said,

"I was going to tell you when I was ready, Wesley helped me with it."

I clenched my jaw and I instantly got hit with anger.

"Wesley helped you? What kind of dumb bitch are you? Wesley just wants to get in your pants because he helped you!"

I realized what I said was a mistake, and I see El with tears running down her face and her still holding her wrist.

"You don't fucking know Wesley like I do, so stay out of it. It's none of your business."

"It is my business, because how do I know that you're not cheating on me with him?"

El scoffed and she said,

"Here we go again, with your jealousy taking control. I'm not cheating on you, because I love you and I know that if I did cheat than we wouldn't be here right now."

"Yeah, we wouldn't be here fighting because you obviously have trust issues."

"You're the one who has trust issues Sam. But apparently I'm a dumb bitch and I don't understand, right?"

I grabbed my shirt and phone and headed for the balcony.
Before I opened the doors, I said something that I didn't think twice about.

"Right."