Chapter 16

El's POV

It's been a week since winter break ended, and today, Sam and I were going to spend the day together.
We don't really make a huge deal out of New Years and Christmas and stuff, but this past week has been really busy, I haven't really spent much time with Sam.

I walked over to his house, and we left in his car. First stop, ice skating. "I don't know how this will end up."

I laughed and took his hand as we went on the ice, my legs were shaking but Sam was doing just fine. Sam wrapped his arms securely around my waist, and he skated us around so I got the hang of things. I skated to his side, so we could hold hands.

Soon we got tired and decided to go to our next stop, which was a surprise. Sam wouldn't tell me.
As we walked away from the rink, a girl stopped us and said, "You guys are seriously an adorable couple, and Sam, I saw your cover on YouTube. Can I have a picture with you both, just when you make it big and you can remember me?"

I smiled insanely big, same with Sam. We took pictures and thanked the girl, and left.
***
Sam pulled up to a diner, and I loved these places because you could never find one around here, and we went inside. Sam took out a wrapped box, or what was meant to be wrapped. there was just a bunch of ripped off pieces of wrapping paper and a whole lot of tape. I gave Sam a questioning look, and he said, "Open it Luthy!"

I glared at him. "If you start calling me that I will start calling you Hammy Sammy." He laughed and said, "Just open it!"

I sighed and opened it.
There were...
Airplane tickets???
To, West Palm Beach, Florida.

I jumped out of my seats and hugged Sam. He whispered, "Just you, me, and Stefan. Sound good?" I squealed and said, "Why did you do this?"

"Because I love seeing you all excited and happy." I blushed and kissed him. Maybe Marley and Sam could meet!

***

We made our way home and we were in my bed just cuddling. Sam was playing with my hair, while our legs were tangled and we couldn't get any closer. I poked Sam in the face, and then Sam started tickling me and poking me on the sides. And again with the damn raspberry kisses.
I was literally squealing like a dying pig.

"Sammy- SAMMY STOP!!" Sam started laughing and hugged me. "I love it when you call me Sammy, you're the first ever to call me by it."

Sam nestled his head into my neck and we both fell asleep.