Chapter 38

We headed inside, to find Stefan and Marley looking ready to head home. We caught up to them, and then we left. Sam and Stefan sat in front of the jeep, while Marley and I sat in the back.

We looked at each other, then I stood on the seats and put my hands in the air, letting the wind blow my hair and through my fingers. I used to do this all the time back in florida.

"Sam, turn the music up!"

He did so, and I looked up at the stars, thinking about Sam and tonight. How lucky I was.
This night, I was full of energy and I felt reckless. Invincible. Like I could do anything, and anything at all.
We went through a tunnel, and I closed my eyes, and let the music and air take me away. My dress was flowing.
Once we came out, I sat back down and said,

"Who wants to do something crazy?"

They all looked at me, with smirks on their faces.

Sam drove to the train tracks somewhere 30 minutes from our neighborhood, and once we heard the trains on the track, and pass by us, we all jumped on. And it was successful, I got ahold of the side bars, and I put my arm out to touch the things passing by. Marley and Stefan climbed into a cart, so Sam and I climbed from the side, to the inside of the box.

"I wonder where we'll end up."

I shrugged, and said,

"Life's about exploring and taking risks, right?"

We all sat in one corner of the box, while the train moved silently through the night. I watched the stars, from the open sides of the box cart. I felt free tonight, and I had a buzz.
It was love.
Possibly a couple half hours passed, while talking, and then the train came to a stop. We jumped off, and we looked to see, we circled around and we were in walking distance from where we left the car. We all were laughing, thinking that it was about 3 or 4 in the morning and we just jumped on a train to learn that we circled.
That was just so weird, I don't know why we did it, it was just random.
We walked, hand in hand, back to the car.
We drove home, snook into the house, and fell asleep.

❥❥❥

I woke up to see Sam and Marley playing Rock Paper Scissors.
I heard them whispering, but playing competitively.

"Sam, I wanna wake her up, so just give it to me!"

"Marley, you don't know how to pour water on someone. I'm waking her up."

I shot up, and they both looked at me.

"Nobody is pouring any damn water on me. Thanks."

I got up and went on my phone. I saw my lockscreen and smiled. Stefan hacked my phone and put the picture of Sam when he was in the fifth grade, I started laughing. Sam saw and tried to snatch my phone away.

"Sammys a lady killaaa"

"Shut up Daniels."

I squished his cheeks and said,

"Awh is someone embarrassed?"

Sam kissed me and said,

"Well just remember to be nice to everyone because puberty is your friend. It got me this gorgeous girl, so I must have done something right!"

I smiled at him and pat his cheek.

"I'm gonna keep it."

❥❥❥

I went to make some dinner, and Sam was already in there getting out ingredients.

"I'll make dinner."

Sam smiled and said,

"I'll help."

Sam got out the plates, and I got the rest of the food out. Until I saw a huge ass sounder crawling on the ground, I screamed and yelled

"SPIDER!!"

Sam screamed and threw the glass plate on the ground to kill the spider. And he missed.
I tried running, but I stepped right on one of the shards of glass.

"Shit shit shit shit shit fuck shit owe damn shit"

Sam looked at me and said,

"What??"

I looked down at my foot and holy shit.

"Holy shit I'm bleeding ow ow ow ow ow MY FOOT!"

Sam lifted me up, and he brought me to the bathroom. He tried to make the bleeding stop, but he couldn't. He drove me to the hospital, and yayayayay I got stitches! Another God damn cast!
We left, and I said,

"Stupid god damn spider."

Sam laughed and put his hand on my thigh. I got a call from Marley.

E- yo
M- Where the hell are you and Sam?
E- Driving back from the hospital.
M- Um... are you okay?
E- I got stitches in my foot because a spider. If you see it, make it suffer.
M- Okay, um, well I'll see you soon
E-see you
M-bye baeee

I hung up and we drove home.