Chapter 17

El's POV

Sweethearts was coming up next week, where the girls ask the boys to the Sweethearts dance, and I had the perfect plan.
With the help of Gilinsky, Johnson, Mike, and Nate, we figured it all out. It was gonna be perfect.

Sams POV

I had basketball practice today, and I wasn't looking forward to it. I couldn't seem to find the guys anywhere, but I just assumed they were on the court.
As I walk into the gym, I see the guys with basketballs, that had writing on them.
SWEET- HE-AR-TS?
On each basketball, had four parts. Leigh and Mallory released a huge ass bag of balloons, and I turned around, to see El with a basketball that said
Please?
I laughed and ran to her, and picked her up and twirled her around. I kissed her, and she said, "So?"

I put her down and said, "YES!"

Everyone cheered and we kissed again. That was the best, no girl has ever been this creative with an invitation. El did this all for a dance, I really loved this girl.

El's POV

That was amazing, I will seriously do anything for this guy. This will be my first dance at Westside, with the first guy I love.

SKIP TO DANCE

I was getting ready with Mallory and Leigh, Mal was going with Johnson and Leigh was going with Gilinsky. As friends, of course.
I got into my dress (pic) and everything else, and we went downstairs. Sam looked like he was gonna pass out, I went up to him and said, "You okay?"

He nodded. "You look stunning. I was having trouble breathing." I nudged him a little, and giggled. We took pictures. Sammy and Gilinsky got together and took some pics together, and then they started holding hands and took some, it was funny. My mom was obsessed with pictures, and then we finally left.

They rented a limo, and we went to pick up Nate and Mike.
Some girl named Brittany asked Nate, and another girl named Kaylee asked Mike. They were actually nice girls, maybe an addition to our group. We were already laughing and having a good time before we got to the school.

Until time passed, we arrived. They had a fake red carpet, it was a little cheesy but it was okay.
It was valentine themed, obviously, because sweethearts. I held Sams hand as we went inside, and I saw it wasn't some normal school dance. It actually looked really fun, with like, strobe lights and hype music. Wow, not expected.

Sam and Nate laughed and said, "Welcome to Westside."

I laughed and we started dancing. It was an amazing time, and I never sat down.
A slow song came on, and Sam extended his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"You may, Mr. Wilkinson."

He smiled down at me and put his hands lower down my waist. Damn the dimples, they get me every time. I wrap my arms around his neck, and I rest my head on his shoulder. I was almost his height, since the heels are bigger. We were swaying to the music, when Sam and I look into each other's eyes. I was so in love, I got lost in his gaze when I noticed that he mouthed,

I love you, so much.

I mouthed back,

I love you, more than ever.