Chapter 18

El's POV

Today was a girls day. With me, Leigh, Mal, and we decided to invite Brittany and Kaylee along.
I drove the car, because we were all meeting up at the mall. I got my bag, and went.

Once I arrived, I went to the food court and saw them. They all waved and hugged me, and then we sat down and started talking. Leigh was smiling and said, "So, how's things with Sam?"

I smiled. "Amazing. So, amazing."

Mallory awed and said, "Have you said that you love each other or anything?"

I nodded and the girls all shrieked. I laughed and I went on instagram, because Brittany went to get some napkins. I literally screamed when I saw Gilinskys picture he posted last night,
Leigh and him kissing at the dance. I threw my phone in Leigh's face and yelled,

"And WHEN were you going to tell me THIS??" Leigh laughed and said, "Nobody asked!"

I always knew Leigh and Gilinsky had a thing. Awe so cute.
*****

I went home, and started packing. In a week we were going to Florida and I was super excited. Sam came through my balcony doors and hugged me.

"Hey babe." I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead. "You're packing already?"

"You're not?"

Sam kissed me and he started helping me pack. I texted Emily, and she came over. We sat in the kitchen and talked about girl stuff, while Sam was ordering pizza. Once we finished, and came and hugged me from behind. He rested his head in my neck and I kissed the side of his head.

I turned my head and caught Emily sneaking pictures, and I laughed.

"I won't be mad if you text those to me."

She snapped and said, "Will do babe."

Sam glared at her and said, "She's my babe, fuck off."

Emily threw a carrot at Sam and he threw it back at her.
Stefan walked downstairs and said hi to Emily. He sat down and we all started talking, and then Emily said, "Let's do something with the four of us tonight?"

I nodded and said, "Should we just have a bonfire?"

Everyone agreed and we set everything up. I got a baggy Westside sweatshirt, leggings, and some converse and went over. It was already dark outside, and the fire made it warm. Sam got cigars and he said, "A toast to the Dilkinsons."

I laughed. Wilkinson+Daniels.
I looked at Emily's hair and it looked really good in the light of the fire, I totally wish I could pull something off like that.

Sam started recording me on his snapchat and I pulled him the finger. And yeah he put it on his story.
It was a fun night. I definitely got closer with them, more than before.
I was so lucky.