Chapter 24

El's POV

I woke up to see my door opened, when I remember closing it last night. I grabbed a clothing hanger, because that's really all I had for self defense, and slowly walked out the door.
I walked down the stairs to see Sam, with flowers, and a huge ass bear.
I dropped the hanger and ran into Sams arms. I wrapped both legs around his waist, and he whispered, "Happy 7 months baby."

I kissed his cheek, and he said, "You missed."

He kissed my lips, and I fell in love all over again. I can't believe it's already been 7 months since this loser asked me out.

I put the flowers in a vase, the bear in my room, and I got ready while Sam sat in the bathroom with me. I was doing my makeup when I noticed Sam was staring at me.
I waved my hand to get his attention. "You okay?"

He nodded. "You don't need makeup." I roles my eyes.  "One, that's what every boyfriend says. Two, this is 80% of my face. I need my face in order to go out."

Sam shook his head and stood up. He came and rested his hands on my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder while I finished my morning stuff. As soon as I was done, Sam took my hand out the door and drove me somewhere. And he wouldn't tell me where.

"Sammy please tell me."

He took my hand and kissed it, and shook his head.
He pulled into a building, which was his recording studio. I've been here a couple times, to drop some things off.
We walked inside, and we went to this recording studio.

Sam talked with some people and then he lead me inside the recording place. He handed me headphones, and I gave him a look.

"We get to make a cover of any song, and for our 7 months, I chose to sing I Love You by Alex and Sierra, because I know you love that song and it reminds me of you."

Melting.
In.
The.
Recording studio.

I put the headphones on and the music started.
Sam sang the guy verse, than the chorus came. This was the best anniversary gift that I will never ever forget.
My verse came, and I looked at Sam while singing the very first line.

I fell in love with a beautiful boy and he still takes my breath away

Then it was his verse again. Over all, it was amazing. I loved this guy, more than anything in the world.
We wrapped up, and we got to see some editing. Then Sam took my hand to the car, and started driving to his lake house he told me about, I've only been there once.
As we walked inside, I see Nate, Mike, Gilinsky, Johnson, Leigh, Mallory, Brittany, and Kaylee were holding up this big ass sign, saying

Happy 7 Months Bitches

I laughed and hugged Sam. Everyone started clapping and I went to go hug them all. The girls and I went into the kitchen, while Sam and the guys went to the pool downstairs.

"Britt, how's things with you and Skathan?" She smiled.  "Amazing."

We talked about guys and I asked Kaylee how things with her and Mike were. Same response, everyone was just happy. Gilinsky and Leigh were still together, but Mallory.

"Mal, have you found any guys yet?"

She blushed. "I really like Johnson, but I don't know."

I nodded and we kept talking. Sam called us down, and told us to change into swim wear. I borrowed a suit from Mallory, and we went.
I put my hair in a messy bun, and I walked into the pool where everyone was. There was a cool thing where if you swam under a wall, it was connected to the outside pool.

The water was heated, and it was May, so it wasn't that cold.
Sam led me under to the outside, where we were alone.
I put my arms around Sams neck while wrapping my legs around his waist.
He kissed me and said,

"I know that 7 months doesn't have a special meaning to it, I just felt like this was a special month to celebrate. I love you Eleuthera."

I smiled. "I love you too Samuel. You and me."

"You and me baby."

❥❥❥

I woke up in the living room, with red bulls and coffees surrounding me. And the group sound asleep.
I remembered yesterday was Sam and I's 7 months, and then I remember that finals were this week and we all were up doing homework, and studying. I went into the kitchen, to see that Johnson was eating and was on his food. He looked up at me. "Morning El."

I waved and got a pack of chocolate milk.
Don't judge because it's good.
I sat down and Jack said, "Can you do me a huge favor?"

I nodded. "I want to ask Mallory out."

I jumped out of my seat and started jumping around. He stood up and put his finger to his mouth, shushing me, and tapping his ear and pointing to the living room where everyone was sleeping.
I nodded and sat back down.

"So, here's the plan."

(AN: some of you may have noticed that I skipped a long periodically time in this story(hehe) and the important holidays like New Years and Valentine's Day and shit like that, but it's May now, and I won't skip anymore so don't worry. Just a notice. And I'll be updating in about 10 mins.)