Chapter 45

(AN: I wanted to apologize for the last few chapters... they're kind of weird. And they're lacking. And my chapters get weird af when I write late at night, which is what I've been doing. So, I'm gonna try to make these a little better. Also, I'm having Els cast come off because I thought it was a little too stressful for what's going on in the story. Thanks loves😘 PS I finally made up my mind and so I chose her to be El.)

I woke up in my bedroom, it had been a week since I passed out in Stefans room and I have been doing better with eating.
Sam came into my room, with panera.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you but you buy me panera. Wow this is hard."

Sam frowned, and jumped on my bed. He took my hands and said,

"Love tell me why you're mad at me?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hands away.

"Because your jealousy, and because you called me names and yelled at me. Don't call me love, it just makes me want to loose this grudge I'm holding."

Sam scooted closer and said,

"Why would you do that if we can talk about it? I'm a guy, and I get jealous. Its natural, I'm just scared that you're gonna find someone way better than me. I'm worried about you El."

I looked down at my hands, and Sam tilted my head back up so I was looking at him.

"I love you, and everything about you, but what I don't love is your sadness. Stefan will wake up, but right now we need to focus on the summer that we've been throwing away. Our FIRST tour is coming up in TWO DAYS!! So, eat your panera and put that cute little smile on your face, I'll be back with more."

He stumbled out of my room, tripping on my bed and I laughed for the first time in a while.
Maybe I needed some fresh confidence, put a real smile on my face and loose this depression.
I've been overreacting with Sam, he deserves to see me be happy. And I deserve to be happy.
It was time to get out.

❥❥❥

I was on the phone with Luke, and he heard about Stefans accident. He was talking to me about feelings, and he was giving me advice to distract myself with good people and good things. When it's meant to be, Stefan will wake up.

"Before we say our goodbyes, there's a package at your door."

I walked downstairs, and I see Luke with a bow on his head.

"Lukie!!"

"Best bitch! Give me a hug!"

I hugged him and he put the bow on my head.

"I wish I could be as beautiful as you El."

I laughed and said,

"Okay, whatever. Les get food."

"I just got here dumb broad I need help carrying bags to my hotel."

Nothing's changed at all.
We drove to his hotel, and we were totally getting hype. Just like old times.

I helped him with his bags, and we got some chipotle.

"So what's with you and Sam?"

I got a bag of chips and said,

"I actually don't know, I think we're together. I've been more distant than ever the past couple weeks."

He nodded and said,

"How's Marley?"

"She's sad, I actually haven't talked to her in a while. She's been in her room a bunch."

"Let's go surprise her, we can get her some frozen yogurt."

I smiled, and we left to a frozen yogurt place, and we got Marley some cake/chocolate mix with sprinkles and brownies.

Once we entered the house, and into her bedroom, she was face planted into her pillow.

"I'm not hungry Ms. Daniels, I'll come down later."

Luke jumped on top of her and said,

"Do I look like Ms. Daniels to you? Dumb broad."

Marley squealed and jumped up, hugging Luke.

"I haven't seen you in forever! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Stefan. But you seem down and MY idea was to get you fro yo so we got you some."

Marleys face lit up, and she snatched the yogurt out of my hands.
We all sat on Marleys bed talking about old times. And I told them about MAGcon.

"Wait what? You never told me!"

Luke flicked me in the forehead.

"SORRY I was busy!"

Sam walked in and said,

"El can I grab you for a sec?"

I nodded and walked into the hall.

"What's up?"

"We need to pack for the tour, I got the info for the first dates. We're gonna be gone for three to four weeks."

I groaned and stumbled into my room.
Sam hugged me and said,

"I'll help you Luthie."

"Shut it Wilkinson."

Sam sat on my bed on his phone while I got my bags out and started packing clothes.

"Thanks for the help-"

I looked up and I saw Sam staring at me, and blushing when I looked back at him.

"What?"

"What?"

"Why were you staring at me?"

Sam extended his hand, and I walked over the side of the bed to get to him.
He grabbed my hand, and before he could say anything, he pulled me down on top of him and rolled me over, so he was on top of me holding his hands.
He looked into my eyes, and brushed some of my loose hair away from my face.

"Because I haven't seen you happy in a long time. And I love you. And you're beautiful, it's hard not to stare."

I slapped his arm giggling, and said,

"Charming, I look like shit."

I tried getting up but Sam pinned me back down.

"Sammy!!"

Sam cut me off and kissed me.
I forgot that this is our first real kiss we've had in about 4 weeks.
I ran my fingers through his hair, and he pulled away.

"You don't look like shit, okay?"

I rolled my eyes kissed him again before getting up and packing again. We were leaving tomorrow, so I finished up and grabbed my phone to go on Twitter.

Luke said goodbye to everyone and left to go to his hotel, and Marley went to bed since it was already 10. Sam and I left to his house, and we fell asleep there since Emily was giving us a ride in the morning to the airport.
And I don't know what to expect from this point.

(if you don't remember who luke is, he's Els best friend from Florida)