Chapter 39

The good news was that I get my stitches out July 3rd, before the fourth. And the Fourth of July is my favorite day of the year.
I woke up to Sam kissing my shoulder, and whispering,

"Breakfast downstairs in five."

I nodded and he stumbled out of the room. The white drapes were open, exposing the bright sun on my bed and my face. I was drifting back to sleep, when I fell into a half sleeping dream.

My daughter, of 4 years old, came into my room quietly and came into the bed. My husband and I were both sleeping still, it was probably 8 in the morning.
She came in between us, and she woke us up. Her hair was the same as mine, shiny, and long brunette. She had messy hair from sleeping, just like me. She was a mini me basically, she was smart with people and she was obsessed with popcorn and chocolate. And she had my attitude.
She was crawling on top of me, when my husband took her by her waist and pulled her by his side. He attacked her with kisses, and she was laughing because it tickled her. I joined, by kissing all over he soft little face. I watched my husband and my daughter, I knew he's never loved someone so much.

"Mom, how did you and Dad meet?"

I looked at my husband, and he smiled bigger than ever.

"I call telling the story!"

I frowned and said,

"But she asked me first!"

We kept fighting over it, and she said,

"You can take turns!"

I smiled and I raised my hand, and I sat up.

"I moved from Florida, and I went to have lunch with my new neighbors. They open the door, and I'm expecting to see an old lady with a bunch of cats, but I see this beautiful boy standing with the cutest dimples. He was 6 feet tall, and his hair was all fluffy."

My husband and my daughter had the same chocolate brown eyes, with the same sparkle. They both looked up at me, waiting for me to go on.

"Then he introduced himself, Sam. Sam Wilkinson."

We told the rest of the story, and she said,

"I hope to find love like that someday."

Sam and I both grabbed her and said,

"You baby, are going to find love that will be so strong, and special. Just like you."

She giggled, and my husband Sam pulled the sheets over us.

(Audrey and her family are just adorable I just 😍)

Then the dream ended. I looked around, squinting because the light from the sun was bright. I got out of bed, and went downstairs to see Sam making breakfast with his messy hair and his raspy morning voice.

"Morning baby."

He kissed me and he set a plate of food on the counter.

"I love you."

Sam hugged me and said,

"I love you, a lot more."

He kissed my forehead and we ate.

"So, I got an email this morning, and one of my friends named Bart had this idea. He said it was a surprise, but he wanted us to fly out to California with some other people and explain it."

I looked at him and said,

"Can I see the email?"

He nodded and showed it to me from his phone.

Sam Wilkinson and Eleuthera Daniels, my name is Bart. Your videos on YouTube are becoming popular, and I've looked at most of them. I have this idea for you, and for others with similar talents as you both. I've wanted you to come down to Los Angeles, California to meet with me and the others to talk about this idea. Email me back, and f you have questions, call me.

-BB

I looked up at him and said,

"Let's call, because what if it's some fake mail shit?"

Sam nodded and called the number.

B- This is Bart
S- Hey Bart, I got your email and I'm here with Eleuthera, I wanted to know more about this idea.
B- Right, if you're up for it, I can email you tickets to Cali, and you'll be with the others talked about in the email.
S- When is it?
B- Less than a week. Trust me, this is nothing bad, I think that it will be great.
S- Great, I think that we will go.
B- I'll email you, thanks Sam.

He hung up and he looked at me.

"Let's do it?"

I nodded. This could be fun, whatever it was.
Jack and Jack came busting through my doors, and said,

"We got this email, from a guy named-"

I cut them off and said,

"Bart?"

They nodded.

"Let's get packed boys, less than a week away we'll be in California."