Chapter 9

El POV

It's been a week since Wesley cheated, and hes been trying to get me back. I knew better than to not trust him, and thankfully yesterday he didn't even bother to call. But I could care less.

Sam has been coming over every day, checking up on me and talking to me. I was walking down the hall, after lunch, and some jock whistled and grabbed my ass. The next thing you know, he's being beaten up. By Sam. I tried to stop him, but I failed. Sam punched him in the face and said, "Girls aren't pets asshole."

He got up and took my hand, dragging me out of the school. He wiped away a tear from my fave, but I didn't notice I was crying. He hugged me and I said, "I should get to class, theres an hour left."

He shook his head and lead me to his car. I got in and we drove to Sams house. Once we got there, he gave me some of his clothes and I changed, putting my hair in a messy bun, and heading back down to Sam.

I jumped on the couch, and then Sam literally pulled me from a couple feet away, into his arms. We were cuddling, until we both fell asleep. It's really been a long week. Until I felt Sam shaking, and he was whimpering and tears were streaming down his face. I shook him awake instantly. "Are you okay?" He nodded, and I hugged him.

"What were you dreaming about?" He looked at me and said, "You would be weirded out." I shook my head.  "Trust me, it's okay."

He looked down and said, "I dreamt that I you were hurt and there was nothing I could do about it."