Chapter 30

I woke up in my bed, remembering last night. Today was the last day of school, I don't even know what Sam and I are right now.
Maybe he doesn't even remember.
But last night, it's like he lost all humanity and he was like a different person.
I got up, got dressed, and drove to school with Marley and Stefan.
I never told them what happened, but I will eventually.
We walked up to the group and I didn't see Gilinsky or Sam.
I thought Sam might have stayed home, since of what happened last night. Gilinsky may have stayed home too, Sam might have hurt him.
I just wish none of this happened.
But I was wrong,
I walk into the school and I see Sam with, of course, Julianne.
And they were sucking faces.
Tears stung my eyes, and I ran to the gym. There was a little hallway nobody knew about, and a door that leads to a private elevator and a tiny room that I used to hide in when I first came to this school.
I cried into my legs, and I couldn't stop.
Like I said, I was an emotional wreck.

I dozed off, because I didn't get much sleep last night. My face still hurt like hell, but I just cried.
I felt stupid, because I loved Sam for all this damn time. Maybe he was right, maybe I was clingy and a bitch. He was using me.
Gilinsky treated me like a princess, always. I was getting these feelings, I ran out a back door, and ran for my car. I drove to Jacks house, went inside, and I saw Jack. I ran to him and kissed him.

"I've always wanted you, you are the one I want Jack."

Jack kissed me again, and held me.
We sat there, just lost in our thoughts. I knew I felt safe in his arms.
Sams voice kept coming to my head,

It's you and me El

Ha, yeah, you and me my ass.
The group was texting and calling us, but I didn't answer. Until Marley called, I answered for her.

"El, oh my god, are you okay? We can't find you anywhere!"

I sighed and said,

"I'm with Jack. It's okay."

It was silent, then I heard Nate.

"El, I saw Sam and I know you saw him too. We're coming to Jacks okay?"

"Give the phone to Leigh please, G wants to talk to her."

I gave Jack the phone, and he explained everything. I heard Leigh crying then the phone hanging up.

❥❥❥

I drove into my driveway, and I went to get the mail.
Great, so was Sam.
We made eye contact, then I said,

"What the fuck Sam."

Sam looked at me and said,

"What?"

"What happened? We had this unbreakable bond, then you hit me because you're drunk, then the very next day you're with Julianne."

Sam dropped his stuff and said,

"I- I hit you?"

I nodded slowly, and tears were running down his face. He silently sobbed, and he ran inside as quick as he could.
I felt tears falling down my face, then I hurried into the house.
No El, you will not cry.
Sam has broke. your heart a second time, and guess what?
For another dumb ass reason.
I needed to go for a drive.

❥❥❥

Driving, crying, probably not the safest. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't know where to go.
Just drive, El.
Focus on the road.
Don't crash.
I guess I just keep failing myself.
Something hit the front of the car, which sent it crashing.
It all felt slow motion.
Then it all went, black.