Chapter 35

"What kind of dreams?"

Sam sighed and said,

"Of us, of things that we've never been close to doing, if you know what I'm saying."

I put my head on his shoulder and said,

"It's funny because I've been having the same dreams."

Sam looked at me surprised.

He put his arm around me, and I said,

"I've made up my mind. I want you, Sam. I need you. I've been fighting these urges that keep coming-"

Sam cut me off and kissed me. The sun was setting, and it was literally perfect. We both stood up and walked inside, but once we did, he kissed me even more and we made our way upstairs. And after that...

Yeah.

❥❥❥

I woke up the next morning, thinking that, I can't even put in to words. Sam had been having the same dreams as me, and it finally happened, and I don't regret it at all. I got dressed, and went downstairs to make breakfast. We were leaving in a couple hours to hang with the group.

Sam came down and hugged me.

"How are you feeling?"

I smiled and said,

"Just fine."

He kissed my nose, ate, and then we got into the car to leave.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be, baby."

I kissed his check and we arrived to Britts house. We got inside, and Nate picked me up from behind, almost dropping me, and ran into the basement. I was screaming like a maniac, then he through me into Sams arms.

"Holy shit what if you dropped me!"

I kept hitting Sams arm, for him to drop me, then he literally through me into Mikes arms.

"What the fuck is going on!"

Mike tripped and I landed on the couch. They all ran over and looked at me.

"What. The fuck. Was that."

They all laughed and said,

"El football!"

I laughed and said,

"And what if you dropped me?"

They didn't respond but ran upstairs, where I was left confused as fuck.

All the girls ran down and hugged me, and I said,

"Why are the boys being stupid?"

"But when are they not?"

Let the summer begin.

(AN: if you didn't really get it, Sam and El did it and it was awkward af to write but it's okay. I'll update soon)