Chapter 40

DAY OF CALIFORNIA

We landed in Los Angeles, then we were on our way to the hotel, and then to Barts house to discuss this idea of his.
Sam and I were sharing a room, and the jacks were in the next room. I took my crutches into the room, and hopped onto the bed.
Sam crawled over me and kissed me all over my face. That reminded me of the dream.

"Sam I had this dream last week, I keep forgetting to tell you about it-"

Until the Jacks run in and drag us to the car. Guess it'll have to wait.
I sat in passenger while the guys sat back, it was about a 20 minute drive to his place.
And it was huge.
We walked inside, well I had my damn crutches, and we were led to a huge meeting room.
I see all these boys sitting, and I only see one girl.
We sit down, and Bart comes in.

"Alright, everyone's here. Let's discuss."

He pulls out some papers, and passes them around.

"These papers are just a summary of what I'll be talking about today, and if you're up to do it, than sign at the bottom. But let's start."

He cleared his throat and started.

"I've had this idea, MAGcon. Stand for Meet And Greet Convention. Each of you are half Internet famous, your fans will be able to meet you in person on this your. This tour, we would travel all over the country. With breaks in between, of course. This tour would last about the whole summer, maybe some shows in September going into October. All 14 of you. I've arranged some plans, and if all of you agree, than the plan is in action."

We all looked around, and then Sam and I looked at each other.
I nodded my head and then we both signed the papers.
And so did everyone else.

"Alright guys, tomorrow were shooting some pictures of all of you, and then we will set up for the very first show. Thank you."

We all got up, and we left. We all decided to get lunch/dinner together, to get to know everyone.

❥❥❥

I sat next to Sam and Johnson, while everyone else sat down around us.

"Okay, before we get food, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cameron Dallas, and I'm originally from Chino Hills."

I learned everyone's names, Cameron, Nash, Matt, Taylor, Mahogany, Hayes, Shawn, Jacob, Aaron and Carter.

"I'm Eleuthera, but people call me El."

"I'm Sam and I'm from Omaha Nebraska."

Then the Jacks.
We all ended up getting food and had a great time, I can see myself becoming amazing friends with these people.

We left back to the hotel, and we went back to our rooms. Tomorrow we had a photo shoot, then planning our first event, then back to Nebraska.

I plopped on my bed, and I started to doze off. Sam wrapped his arms around me, and we fell asleep.

❥❥❥

I'm sorry this chapter is really short, I'm loaded with school and shit but I'm trying to write a bunch more. Thanks for reading😘