Chapter 14

El's POV

I woke up, getting images of what happened last night. I calmed down, I may have over reacted a bit, I just hope Sam got home okay.

I got up, got dressed, and I walked over to Sams house. I walked in, said hi to Lori, and as I walked into Sams room, I saw something I never would have expected.

It was like someone stabbed a knife to my chest, and twisted it around.
The girl, from last night, in Sams bed. With Sam. Together.
I coughed, getting their attention, and slammed the door as loud as I could. I ran out of the house, and I ran back to my house. I ran into my room, and I slid everything off of my desk. I was beyond pissed.

Stefan came running into my room, grabbing me and hugging me. He was just holding me, while I was sobbing.

"Why does every fucking guy do this. What the fuck."

Stefan hugged me tighter, and I was beginning to calm down a bit.
The fact that Sam didn't bother to come after me, that really hurt. I don't know why I even wasted my time on the douchebag.

Leigh, Mike, Gilinsky, Mallory, Johnson, and Nate come through the door and they all join the hug. Stefan must have texted them. We all got out of the hug, and Nate picked me up and carried me downstairs. I saw a bunch of food and a sign that said,

Sam is a big ass

I laughed, they always knew how to cheer me up. We all sat down and ate food, until I heard a knock. I went up to get it, and when I opened the door,
Sam was there.
I slammed the door in his face, but he stopped it with his foot.

"El, can we please talk?"

"My name is Eleuthera."

Sam came through the door, and I turned around. I tried walking away, when Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I looked at him and said, "You wanna talk? About what? Well, let me start. You fucking asked me out less than 2 weeks ago. You said you would be the most stupid person on earth to hurt someone like me. I fucking trusted you Sam, and now you're ex is back and you  sleep with her. While we were still together. Go fuck yourself, I was so wrong about you."

I ran into the living room, in tears again. Sam came after me, and he saw the sign. He was standing there awkwardly, while Nate got up and said, "You should probably leave."

Sam huffed and walked out the door.

************************************
I woke up, breathing heavily. I looked over at my desk, everything was exactly in place as it was before. I walked downstairs, no signs or food were there. I thought about last night, and I instantly ran out the door to Sams house.

As I was about to open the door, it was already opening, to reveal Sam. We looked at each other for 3 seconds, before we crashed into each other, hugging each other and never wanting to let go. Sam spun us around, like he always does.

"El, please forgive me about last night, I would never hurt you, you mean so much to me-"

"Sammy, it's okay. I forgive you."

Now I feel what Sam felt when he dreamt that he lost me. I couldn't bare it.