𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

I got woken up when I heard someone pounding their fist loudly on my door so I turned to my alarm clock and it was only 5:30 am. I go to open the door and when I did, I saw Chase, he looked like he was in a really good mood like something just happened that boosted his mood.

"Why are knocking on my door this early?!" I said in a softer voice because I was just woken up from a sleep that I was enjoying.

He replied to me with "Nessa bought last-minute plane tickets to go to LA for a GothBoiClique concert, you should start getting ready"

"What was the point of waking me up this early though?"

"We have to be at the airport at 9:30 and we both haven't packed yet"

"Now you tell me, dude"

He leaves my door and I close it then start rushing to get ready. The first thing I did was pick out the clothes I was going to wear on the airplane. I chose a pair of jean shorts with a red belt and a black shirt. When I finished picking out the clothes I was going to wear I went to have a shower. I blasted GBC music the whole time I was in the shower. When I got out I got a message from Chase.
___________________________________
Lil Hoodie👀
Pack extra cuz we're stayin' longer
then just 2 nights so we can look
around LA

Me
Kk! Tysm for letting me know
:)
___________________________________

I did everything else that I needed to do then I started packing up a suitcase and a duffle bag, when I finally finished packing it was about 8 am. I grabbed the casual everyday stuff I needed and always have on me. After I did that I went downstairs and put my suitcase and bag near the door. I looked over and saw Nessa leaning against the railing so I decided to ask her a question.

"What time are we heading out?"

She answered me back and said "We're heading out when Chase is done packing up"

"Did you already finish packing up?"

"Yeah, I packed right after I bought the tickets last night"

"There were still tickets left?!"

"Yeah there was"

I looked up the stairs and saw Chase walking down them.
I was on my way headed to grab something to eat from the kitchen before our flight.

"What-cha eating Haylee?" Chase said in his casual funny voice while I laughed.

"I haven't chosen anything yet Mr. 21st century vampire" I said joking around at one of the names I call him.

"Why don't we all just get something at Starbucks to eat before we head on the plane"

"Yeah, I guess we could do that"

"Okay, well I'm going to go call an Uber to the airport"

Chase goes and calls an Uber to pick us up and drive us to the airport. While he did that I posted something on Instagram.