𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

A couple of weeks have passed since Jaden and Jarad got into a car accident. They have slowly been recovering and taking it easy, and it seems to be working. Today it was Halloween and since we barely plan any parties we decided to throw one today. We've been decorating all day and we finally got done everything around 8 at night and there are only 2 more hours until the party is actually supposed to start.

I was in my room getting ready before the party started. When I was done in the shower I decided to do a simple look and put short platform boots on, as well as black shorts and a leather jacket. I added a belt, a chain, and rings to that too. I straightened my hair and did clown makeup for the finishing look to be completed.

I decided to head downstairs at 9:55, when people started walking into the party and starting hanging out, talking, or smashing in the corners, whatever they chose to do

I decided to head downstairs at 9:55, when people started walking into the party and starting hanging out, talking, or smashing in the corners, whatever they chose to do. I went over to Ally when I saw her waiting for Jarad to get drinks for both of them.

"Omg girl, you are stunning tonight!" Ally yelled over the music.

"Thank you so much! Look at you though! You look amazing!"

"Aw thank you!"

"Who are you planning to hang around tonight?!"

"Probably just Jarad and some of his friends! What about you?!"

"Gonna go find Jaden after but just gonna hang around different groups for right now!"

"That's cool! I'll catch you later Haylee!" she hugs me and I hug her back then she goes with Jarad. I hung out with a couple of different groups of people than an hour later, something caught my eye outside so I went to check it out. As soon as I headed outside I saw Nessa and Jaden kissing but it looked like Jaden was trying to push her away from him.

"Hey! What the fuck is this?!" I shouted at them while walking over to both of them.

"I'm intoxicated so it doesn't mean shit" Nessa slurred her words.

"Nessa, I've been trying to get away from you for the past 3 minutes. Go kiss your boyfriend!" Jaden stated.

"He's a dick!" still slurring her words.

"Get the fuck off of him bitch" I said while having to physically push her off of Jaden. 

"Jaden, go find Gus please and explain what happened" I said before he left to go find him.

"No Haylee, don't do this to me. He's gonna break up with me" she started to cry.

"I'm done with people cheating on other people, you got yourself into this, it's gonna be hard to get out" I snapped before walking away from her trying to find Jaden. Once I did through the crowds of people and alcohol, I went over to him and Gus.

"That's fucked up, thanks for telling me dude" Gus said to Jaden over the music blasting.

"No problem, just wanted you to be aware" Jaden stated.