𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

It's been a month since the party which would lead it to be February 1st and GBC had gotten the dates for their tour from their manger. They had got told that they're on tour from the 1st of March till the last day of August with only a couple rest weeks in between but other than that it was non stop touring from concerts, to meet and greets, to interviews, and there was so much more.

They were all stressed as fuck but from what I've seen I'm pretty Gus was going through it the worst. All of their mental health's have gone completely downhill right now because they said their manger usually tells them more than one month in advance of them touring which I found more fair than what their manager did to them this time.

We were all sitting on the couch aside from Gus. He was up in his room trying to calm himself down and trying not to freak out on anyone or anything. It has been a couple of hours since he was up there and he said he didn't want Nessa checking on him because she would just make it worse for him.

"I'm gonna go check on Gus, make sure he's doing alright" I said.

"He doesn't want anyone up there" Nessa falsely stated.

"No he doesn't want you up there right now"

"Nessa, she has a point. He only said you" Jaden explained.

"Alright..."

I get off the couch and go to Gus' room. When I got there I knocked on his door.

"Who the fuck is it?!" he said.

"It's Haylee, just wanted to check if you were doing alright..."

"You can come in..."

I open the door.

"Would you like it open or closed?"

"Closed, if that's alright"

"Of course!"

I close the door and go sit in desk chair.

"So, are you okay?" I ask.

"Haylee, I'm stressed right now and having so much bad anxiety. He should've fucking told us sooner than this wouldn't of happened"

"It's gonna be hard but, what can I do to help?"

"Nothing"

"Alright, can I suggest something?"

"Go ahead!"

"When I'm stressed I like writing down why in my notes app or venting to someone. Chewing gum also helps but honestly trying your best is the best thing you can do. If you're medicated for anxiety I'd suggest simply taking your meds whenever you need them if that's how they work!"

"I hate venting to people, it makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of them"

"Then use your notes app, there's a lock feature if you don't want anyone seeing it" I explain.

"Thank you so much Haylee"

"You're welcome, anything else I can help you with?"

"Not right now, I appreciate your tips though" He stands up then I stand up.

"You're the glue of this house, I'm not gonna lie. You've helped everyone and care about all of them"

"I try!"

"I really appreciate you coming up here and checking on me"

He hugs me and I hug him back.

"I'm glad, I just wanted to help!"

The door opens and it was Nessa. It was bad timing because me and Gus were still hugging.

"Get your hands, off my boyfriend you whore!"

He lets me go and I just take a step back.

"It was just a friendly hug and I have a boyfriend anyways but alright whatever"

"Nessa, she literally feels like my little sister. I don't want her at all, no offence"

"None taken but he's right, you're overreacting. I'm gonna leave but if you guys wanna come down you can"

I walk out the door and Nessa stops me with her arm.

"You never touch him again" she says.

"Chill, I really don't wanna date your man. He feels like my brother"

"Sure you don't, everyone wants him..." She pulls me into her room.

"If you keep fucking around, I'm gonna steal your man"

"No harm done at all, I was simply trying to help him"

"Sure... but you know I do what I please and you do what I ask"

"You wish, now let me go"

"You got beef with me?! Girl you know not to compete"

"Nessa stop trying to act like a bitchy popular girl"I try to open the door and leave but she closes it again.

"Stokeley loves my confidence and that's what you lack"

"Fuck off, I have confidence I'm just not cocky with it"

"You're funny... You know he watchin' my behavior 'cause he know I'm bad"

"Nessa, stop before I beat your ass up again"

"Whatever you betrayed me and then took an L"

"No, you betrayed me. Stop acting like the damn victim" I walk out the door and slam it behind me then roll my eyes. I started to walk downstairs and then decided to apologize to Gus on my behalf even though I didn't need to so I walked upstairs and knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Sorry for all the yelling..."

"Don't worry about it, it's alright"

"You sure? I mean, it really isn't the best thing to listen to"

"I zoned it out by music, I swear it's alright"

"Alright, just wanted to say sorry on my behalf..."

"I promise it's alright, wanna head downstairs?"

"Yeah, sure"

We both walked out of his room and went downstairs. For the rest of the night we all hung out and took it easy so the groups mental health could get back into shape as much as it could.