𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

It was a week after the fight and we've had minimum conversation other than that time he told me I'm not leaving the relationship. We're still in NYC, heading to the next destination tomorrow, and everyone decided to go to the mall except me and Jaden. Jaden doesn't find malls interesting and the guilt of me and Stokeley was finally coming me to coming me again. Everyone left 2 hours ago and Me and Jaden were watching a movie and a couple fight scene came on. It was 7pm

"I'll be back, gonna go to the bathroom" I get up and go to the bathroom. I just needed to calm down before I started crying. I was cooled down after 5 minutes then I went back to the room.

"Hey, Jaden. Can we talk?" I ask.

"Of course! What's up?" He asks as I sit down on the bed he was laying on and I face him.

Jaden's POV
"I actually wanted to talk about my relationship with Stokeley if you don't mind..."

"Of course! If I'm not interfering"

"Not at all. He's starting to feel more controlling. That day when you saw us talking beside the concert building we were actually fighting..." She pushes away some tears and I sit up.

"What about?"

"Well, I caught him making out with another girl. That night I couldn't go to bed I literally felt sick..."

"Is there anything else that's going on... tell me everything that's going bad about your relationship, I'm a shoulder to rant on" The way I heard he was treating Haylee hurt me like hell.

"Nothing else other than when I called you back in Florida..." She was wiping her eyes every second and trying not to cry. It was clear enough that I could tell.

"Haylee, I know you're trying not to cry. Let it all out and come here" I hold my arms out and she comes into my arms then proceeds to start crying.

"I'm so sorry Jaden, I am SO sorry! I fuck everything up" she said as I comforted her and told her "Haylee, it isn't your fault. You're a great and beautiful person that should never get cheated on like that"

"He said he was on shrooms and Xanax at the same time does it really count as cheating?"

"Definitely! No matter what it was cheating"

"I wanna fucking die, this is all my fault"

"Haylee look at me..." I said as she pulls her head away from my shoulder and looks at me.

"You're so beautiful and you belong on this planet no matter what anyone says. Nothing about this situation was your fault, he doesn't see what he hurt. You're lacking a lot of attention right now and it's super obvious. You deserve a guy or girl that loves you like hell and doesn't cheat on you, ever. Obviously, he can't do that"

"Jaden you mean the world to me. You've been there for me no matter what" She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. After hugging her for about 10 minutes she catches me off guard and she kisses me. She pulls away as soon as she realized what she did.

"Fuck, I fucked up" she says as she stands up and walks back and forth trying to dial a number and getting stressed. I then stand up and take her phone from her.

"Hey, calm down. It's gonna be okay, it meant nothing and you were overwhelmed. He cheated and made out with a random girl" I hug her and she pushes me away goes into the bathroom and I knock on the door.

"Everything okay?"

"Leave me the fuck alone"

"This isn't you Haylee, what's going on?"