𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Stokeley's POV
As Nessa was giving Jaden his dare she gave me a smirk. I don't understand what Gus sees in her. When Haylee stood up and followed Jaden to the room for a closet I was having mixed feelings about everything and trying to keep my cool for Haylee only. I dislike Nessa in every way possible but I'll support her being Haylee's friend and Gus' girlfriend cuz that's what I'm supposed to do.

"Nessa that was a bitchy move..." Chase told her.

"No one gives a fuck"

I just grab my phone and scroll through Instagram trying to ignore her.

"Right guys?" she asks then I mumble under my breath.

"What you got something to say Stokeley?"

"Nessa, calm down. He did nothing wrong, you do need to understand he's hurt" expresses Gus.

"Why? They weren't dating..." she replies to him as I take a breath then turn off my phone and look at her, unimpressed.

"What?" she snapped.

"Nessa- you're in the wrong"

"What did I do?"

"NESSA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU KNOW I LIKED HER. YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND" I say while standing up and grabbing my phone then continued to say "Chase, Ally if Haylee needs me or wants to tell me what's she's doing in that fucking room with Jaden I'll text y'all where I'm at"

"Bro, you gonna be good?" Jarad asks.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine"

"Don't hurt yourself" Ally says to reassure me.

"I won't-" I say as Nessa rolls her eyes at me.

"Go fuck some other bitch, she doesn't deserve you"

"Cut it out! Are you serious right now? Are you really acting like that towards one of my friends? I love you but not when you're acting like that" Gus says.

I leave and slam the door trying not to show any emotion, forgetting I'm in a hotel by accident. I walk to one of the nearest Dunkin's and I order a drink and sit in a booth trying to calm down while texting Chase and Ally where I am.

Haylee's POV

"I didn't wanna make anyone feel bad tonight and here's me fucking up..."

"Haylee, you didn't do anything. It was Nessa, you're cool and didn't fuck up"

"Alright"

For the 6 minutes we talked casually and go to know each other until Jaden's timer when off.

"Yes! We can finally get out of this damn room" exclaimed Jaden as we both stood up and opened the door and we both walked into the room where everyone else was and I didn't see Stokeley.

"Y'all like your seven minutes?" Nessa questioned.

"We didn't even do anything" I explain

"Then y'all gotta go back in there" she tells me while I roll my eyes.

"Where's Stokeley?"

"He left, I'm not sure where he said he'd text Ally and Chase where" Jarad answered

"Chase? Where is he?"

"He texted me he was at the closest Dunkin Donut's"

I walk over to couch and don't see my phone.