𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

As we head out of our room, I saw Stokeley with the rest of the members of GBC.

"Ayo, what's good" he said then came over and hugged me which surprised me more than it should've.

"Nothing really, just you hugging me out of nowhere" I say why smiling

"Too soon?" He replies while laughing and pulling away.

I saw Gus look at Chase like he wanted to kill him, not literally of course but I still didn't know why so I just ignored it.

"Okay, y'all we gotta head out. Ally is meeting us after, she forgot to get ready for the concert and she just came back from shopping. Are you guys ready?" Jaden questioned.

We all agreed and told him we were. Then we all started heading to the elevators to go down to the lobby. When we went outside there were two Ubers already there. Stokeley, Gus, Jaden, and Jarad got in one and Myself, Chase, and Nessa got in the other one.

The cars started driving to the place they were performing and we were headed to get ready for the concert. Half an hour later, we arrived at the place where they were performing. Their car that they were in was behind us so we waited for them to get out.

"Dude, what the fuck are you wearing? Are you trying to be a copycat or something?!" Gus accused Chase but Chase wasn't aware that it was towards him.

All the guys look around at each other.

"The non-clique member!"

Chase replied by saying "I've been wearing stuff like this since I was 14, you don't own the look bro.."

"Whatever, I don't fucking care" Gus snapped at Chase while rolling his eyes.

Stokeley kept looking at me up and down but I just tried to ignore it.

"Thank you guys so much for this!" Nessa finally said after it was silent for 5 minutes with everyone just looking around at each other.

Jaden replied with "No problem, Stokeley offered to and we were chill with it"

"Wait what?" He looked confused when Jaden said his name and he gets back into reality from him zoning out on me.

"Bro, stop zoning out, just cuz you see a girl you like for once doesn't mean you can zone out each second" Jarad implied while we all laughed.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine y'all ready to go inside?" Jaden asked and everyone agreed.

We all started walking to the back and once we did reach backstage, Jaden and Jarad did a soundcheck to make sure there were no technical difficulties. I wanted to post on Instagram with someone but I didn't know who. Someone walked into the room while I was just hanging with Chase and Stokeley. It took me a second to realize who it was but when I did I realized it was Ally Lotti, as in Juice's girlfriend Ally.

"Omg, I'm so sorry I'm late guys!" She explained

"Yo Ally it's all good! Jarad's just doing a soundcheck right now. He'll be done with Jaden in like 10 minutes since it's only the 4 mic's, a set of drums, and the guitar" Stokeley told her.

"Okay!" She said while turning her head to look at me

"You must be Haylee right?"

"Yep, that's me" I answered while smiling.

"Bro, you're so beautiful! What the fuck"