𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

Tonight was the release date of the bottom bitch music video I was in with Doja Cat and the other girls. We were all sitting in the living room and there were 5 minutes until midnight.

As soon as it hit 12 the music video started, after it ended everyone was congratulating me on my project and I could say I was extremely proud of it.

"Ayo, that's the last time you show your tits on camera even if they were covered" Jaden said while everyone laughed.

"Bro that was amazing! Proud you got to work with one of the people you dreamt to collab with!" Chase stated.

"Strong main character vibes for you in this video. Honestly loved how you were almost in every single scene" Ally explained.

"Haylee, that was a masterpiece. Whoever the outfit design team was they definitely did amazing. You fit into that music video entirely though" Gus said.

"You deserved this project, I know how much you've wanted this for a while! It was amazing and they called up the perfect person" Stokeley stated before Jarad said "Dude, that was lit! Hoping you get more features in music videos because you are meant for that and singing, of course, that song you made was fire. No offence Stoke"

"None was taken, when I learnt to avoid the fact it was about me I thought it was amazingly put together" he said while laughing and everyone started to go their separate ways.

••• liked by dojacat and 9,108,738 others hayleexandrews Go stream "Bottom Bitch" out on all platforms now <3 CD's and Records are also available everywhere #bottombitchtagged: @dojacat—————————————————View all 8,037

hayleexandrews Go stream "Bottom Bitch" out on all platforms now <3 CD's and Records are also available everywhere #bottombitch
tagged: @dojacat
—————————————————
View all 8,037.927 comments

"Jarad, Jaden, Haylee, can I talk to you guys downstairs?" Gus questioned.

"For sure!" we all say as we head downstairs and sit down on the couch down there.

"What's up, dude?!" Jaden said.

"You're gonna entirely hate me for this question bro, so I just gotta get ready for that" Gus said before Jae replied "Nah, I couldn't hate you if I tired. You saved my life and done a ton for me"

"Alright, would you mind if I used Haylee in my music video with Jarad? No feelings would be attached whatsoever because I'm tryna spend time on myself and she's loyal as fuck to you. I just don't wanna be hiring a random bitch of the streets thought" Gus stated which started to make me confused so I looked at Jaden and he had the same look on his face.

"What's the music video?" Jaden asked.

"Team thought a school setting would be good with a random girl being all hands on then she cheats on me with this random dude. It's for awful things. Honestly, if you aren't alright with it that's fine I understand she is your girl after all"

"I'm fine with it, I have my rules though"

"List them, I can make them all work"

"Most important over all of them, ask for her consent for every single hands-on scene, if she says no it's no"