𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

I woke up at 9am still surrounded by Stokeley's arm. I didn't want to wake him up so I gently took his arm off of around me and he didn't wake up. I got up went over to my suitcase and got out my clothes for the day. When I picked out what I wanted to wear I put it on and then put my hair in braids but also lightly put on makeup. I was done around 9:30 so I got out of the bathroom and texted Ally.

___________________________________

Me
Hey Ally, just shoot me a text
when you wanna head out

Ally
I'm getting ready now, then I'm
gonna chill with Jarad when
he gets up. So about 2 if that's alright

Me
Absolutely!!! Txt me if u need
to talk or anything but see u soon

Ally
Of course! See u soon
___________________________________

I shut my phone off and I decided I wanted to walk to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.

"Morning Hayles"

"Morning Jaden, I'm walking to Dunkin for breakfast. You want anything?"

"Can you get me an Iced Latte with a vanilla flavour shot and extra ice please"

"Of course! Want me to grab anything else for you?"

"Nah, that should be good! Thank you"

"No problem"

I head over to the door to put my shoes on and grab my wallet.

"Just knock when you're back, you're hands are going to be full"

"Thanks Jae"

"No problem"

I head downstairs to the lobby and start walking. I was 5 minutes away from the coffee shop when a random guy walked up to me.

"Sup cutie" he stated.

"Can you go please..."

"Come on" he smirked as he went to grab my arm while I took a step back and continued to say "let me have a chance to hit at you"

"No"

"Come on shawty, no harm done. Your ass just be looking good as fuck"

"Stop!" I start to walk away and he grabs my arm.

"Come on I'll slit your throat if you don't"

"STOP! LITERALLY FUCK OFF" I shouted.

"Whatever, you don't even look hot anyways" he let go of my arm and stormed off.

I kept walking towards Dunkin feeling unsafe but thinking that if I were to call Jaden or anyone else I'd be vulnerable to their help. When I get inside the restaurant I got a message.
___________________________________

Jaden
Stokeley just woke up he said he wanted Iced Coffee with a Caramel flavour shot.

Me
Alright
___________________________________

I went to one of the ordering stations to order.

"Welcome to Dunkin Donuts! Can I take your order please?"

"Yes, can I have 2 Large Iced Lattes with extra ice one will have a vanilla flavour shot and the other one will have a caramel flavour shot"

"Anything else for you today?"

"Yes, may I also have a large Iced Coffee with a Vanilla Flavour shot, a large strawberry lemonade Refresher with extra ice, and a box of a dozen donuts"