𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Haylee's POV - After Concert
We were headed back to the room we were in before, but we waited for the rest of the group to get off stage so we could walk back with them. We saw them walking back from wherever they came out from.

"Last tour was fucking amazing guys! Good job" Stokeley exclaimed.

"We rocked that shit" Jaden replied as Gus said "Damn that's one of the best ones we've ever had"

Then Jarad finally said "Now this is why we're a goddamn group, it's fucking great having y'all around" as Ally started walking towards him but she also motioned me to come over with her so I followed her.

"Baby, that was fucking amazing. You guys all did great" Ally said to Jarad and the rest of the guys.

"Glad you chose to come on tour with all of us Ally" Jarad said as they hugged each other.

"Yo Haylee, what are your opinions on it?" Stokeley asked.

"It was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever gone to"

"Damn really? It was that good?!"

"Yeah of course"

"This is a fucking stupid thing to ask but you down for a hug?"

"Yo Stoke! Shoot your shot" chimed in Gus while Stokeley turned around to face him.

"Dude not the time"

"You said you fucked with her vibes, shouldn't she know?"

"She's gonna know now..."

"Stokeley don't worry about it" reassured Ally while he turned back to face me.

"You regret asking me for a hug now?" I asked him.

"Never said I regretted it"

"Okay" I said to him while walking closer to him than giving him a hug. It was one of the best feelings I ever felt.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS HAYLEE; YOU'RE JUST GONNA USE HIM!" shouted Nessa.

"I'm bouta throw hands" Ally said out loud as Stokeley let me go because he knew I could deal with it

"Ally you don't need to I got this, Nessa nobody said anything to you. Also, you need to mind your business because you know I've NEVER EVER used someone, they used me and this literally is just a fucking hug. Knowing you, you're probably gonna hook up with a random guy that you don't know when you're on another mental health break"

"Whatever" Nessa stated towards me while rolling her eyes.

"Is it really whatever cuz you seemed to be annoyed when I made my point"

"Yep..."

"Thank you Haylee, I could've dealt with it though"

"Ally, your way wasn't the best" I told her while we both laugh.

"Yeah, you're right..."

"Okay well, we gotta grab our stuff and head to the party. Y'all still good to come?" Stokeley questions the three of us.

"I'm fine to come"

"I'm down"

"Nessa, you coming?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Well since we know our plan, who wants to call two ubers and who wants to go grab our stuff?"

"Haylee wanna go back and grab the stuff we need with me?" Stokeley asked me.

"Sure!"

"Okay who's finna call the ubers?" questioned Jarad and Gus said he could.