𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

Jaden's POV
First time ever speaking at a memorial and I was shaking at an insane amount. The order of people speaking went:
1. Me
2. Chase
3. Gus
4. Stokeley
5. Jarad
6. Ally
and there were around 30 other people there.
I was headed to go to speak so I just had to take a second to breathe. When I was ready I went on the stand to start the whole Memorial date off.

"Hi, so I'd like to start off by saying a small thank you for everyone who attended the funeral and to everyone who came here today, she would've appreciated each and every single of you guys for coming, as she was just that type of person"

"'I love you... It means we take care of each other... It means thick and thin, good times, bad, sickness, health, all that shit' it was said by Mickey Milkovich from the TV show shameless. It was one of her favourite tv shows and she said this quote meant a lot to her so I thought I'd share it with you all today"

"Me and Hayles, met 3 summers ago, she was 19 and I was 21. It was during a concert and she titled it one of the best ones she had ever been to. Later that fall after our friend group moved in together, she got closer with all of us and me and her slowly became best friends" I stated before I continued to say "Our first Christmas came around and she got me a card that read 'Merry Chrysler Hossler, Hope you have a great Christmas' with some other sentences inside that caught my attention some of which were 'I hope to see where this journey takes us as friends' and 'dude never let your head down again, you're fucking amazing' and I thought to myself 'I can't believe someone can be so caring through a Christmas card'" I said while laughing a bit while trying not to cry.

"Born in a town 8 hours from Los Angels, she had a tough life but even though that left her less determined, she found her way through it while being an optimist and staying as positive as possible"

"The daughter of two passed people, Aaron Andrews and Layanna Andrews, the sister to the passed Ethan Andrews, the unbiological sister to Chase Hudson, and last but not least she was the unbiological daughter Tamora Hudson. She always believed that everyone had a reason to be here no matter their gender, age, sexuality, or skin colour and that body positivity and mental health awareness should've been spread throughout the world"

"Throughout her life, she had been through a number of significant events, some good and some bad. The most significant time she's been through was staying positive through an insanely difficult time given by another significant other. She had also spent the time to talk about with she stood for while being beside her closest friend, Ally Lotti"

"The first time I met Haylee, I was shocked on how nice and caring a person could be. But the first time we ever got close was in New York the summer after we met she needed to calm down because she was experiencing some high anxiety at the time so I stayed with her we chilled for a couple of hours and I really got to know her through that. After that happened, I've been by her side nonstop for whatever she needed"

"As far as her accomplishments go she was very lucky to get where someone her age could get, she released a song and got to work along with Gus and Doja Cat on both of their music videos which were her dream to do both"

"I remember the first time we got out of the house just by ourselves and we went on the seating area behind the Hollywood sign, it was one of the most memorable moments I've ever experienced. She showed and told me how important I was to her, and that's what meant the most to me that night"

"She affected others by sharing her positivity around even on her negative days. She made everyone happy without any effort and she was the one person that was keeping the house all together as a group"

"I'm gonna pass it on to Chase now but thank you all for coming, we all truly appreciate it and she would've appreciated it as well. I love you lots Hayles, further than death do us part" I said as I sat down crying and Chase stood up.