𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

A week after me and Jaden fought we've gotten a lot closer as we set aside our differences. Today we had an interview with GQ and I was looking extremely forward to it. Me and Jaden got into the vehicle when we both were done taking our Instagram posts for the day and we both headed out to the GQ interview together.

After 40 minutes we got to the production place and we were there directly on time by the time we entered the building.

"Jaden! Haylee! Right this way!" one of the workers said greeting us into the building as we followed them. After a few minutes, they started filming.

"Hey! I'm Haylee Andrews" I say introducing myself before Jaden said, "Hey! I'm Jaden Hossler" and then we both said "And this is the GQ's couples quiz" before we started to laugh.

I read out my first question after we both settled down "Alright! What was the first tattoo I've ever gotten?" and he answered "It was the skeleton with a halo on your forearm, right?!" smiling unsure if it was the right answer.

"Yeah, it is. Next tattoo question, what does the tattoo on my ankle say?"

"It's a lyric from one of Peep's songs. The exact line is sung by Juice though and it says 'I wrote the book on feeling empty'" he says as I smile before I say "But you turned it to the book of feeling happy. Who's my dream collab?!"

"Like makeup product, song, clothing brand, or something else?"

"Pick what one you want Jae!"

"Your dream collab for music is with Doja Cat, but you also said you'd love to collab with Wilbur Soot from Lovejoy"

"Awh you remembered"

"Of course I did Hayles, why wouldn't I?! I know you can do it, you can do anything you put your mind to" he says.

"Thank you" I smile before I say "Who are my top 5 comfort characters?

"You're still a hardcore simp for Rodrick, don't worry I'm straight but I am too, Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz, Diablo from Suicide Squad, and I don't know the last one sorry baby" he says while laughing and so do I.

"Fiona Gallagher from Shameless but glad to hear I'm not the only one. What's my hidden talent?!" I asked and Jaden smirked.

"Keep it, PG13 bro!" I said to him and playfully kicked his foot while he smiled.

"Fineeeee, you're really good at dancing. Every single time I see you do on spot choreography to our songs with Ally I swear it's perfection"

"What's my dream vacation?" and he answered "We discussed this a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure you said Cancun would be an amazing experience for a vacation"

"Jae come on, I said Paris, even though I can't lie going to Cancun would be pretty cool. I'm also like the only one out of the two of us that's bilingual so that's cool" I laughed and he said "Oh yeah, right"

"What's my favourite snack you've ever made me try?"

"There are so many things that you haven't tried that I showed to you, probably apples and peanut butter though because that's the only one I can remember you saying you truly loved" he said while I knew that that one was one of the most basic ones "That's your opinion but my answer would've been the brown sugar on toast"