𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

We just got settled back in a week ago from the tour. Chase and Noen broke up and Chase didn't seem that affected by it he said "It was just a casual hookup at a party and it didn't really last that long, it's alright". The whole group was just hanging out downstairs. We weren't really doing anything, we were all just talking in our own little groups. Grizz was on my lap and he's grown so much since before I last saw him. For the past couple of weeks I've been dwelling on what happened between me and Jaden at the start of the tour, I figured it was time I needed to tell Stokeley exactly what happened.

"Hey Stokeley, can we talk for a couple of minutes?" I ask him.

"Yeah of course baby, what's up?"

"I'd rather talk in private..."

"Alright" I tell Grizz to go to Chase and Chase calls him to go over. When he was finally up off my lap, me and Stokeley both stand up and walk to my room. Before we started talking I decided to close the door so no one heard the fight that was about to happen.

"What did you wanna talk about?" he asks.

"I wanted to talk to you and come clean about something I did around 6 months ago in New York..." I stated.

"What did you do?"

"I kissed Jaden by accident" I explained before his face dropped right away.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! YOU CAN'T KISS SOMEONE BY ACCIDENT. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT HAYLEE?!" he shouts.

"I am genuinely sorry Stokeley. I had so many emotions going back and forth in my head and I was somewhat unaware of what was going on. No matter what though it wasn't right even though it meant nothing. It's coming back to me and I figured I really did need to tell you about it"

"When did this happen?!"

"The whole group was at the mall except me and him, when I was also having a mental breakdown" I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me back in fucking New York?!" he stated.

"Because I knew you were gonna make it seem more than it needed to be then we were gonna fight about it like this asshole!" I snapped.

"I can't believe you're calling me an asshole, you finally showed your true colours!" he sarcastically laughs.

"AND YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! You don't realize how much it impacted my life, just to fill you in, it was a lot" I yelled as he shakes his head.

"You don't know what I was doing on the down-low but trust me, you don't wanna know..."

"What the fuck did you do?!"

"It's gonna hurt you, I don't want it to"

"Just fucking tell me"

"You know that party in Florida when we went on tour there right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I bumped into Alliyah when you and Ally were chilling with Chase, Jaden and Jarad and I ended up fucking her" he smirks.

"What the fuck... why?" I zone out looking at the floor