𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

When we both arrived at our first destination, we got out and started heading into the restaurant.

"Do you know what they want yet?" He questions.

"Order your group's first and I'll order after you" I replied to him.

"Alright!"

I stood in line behind Jaden, there were already 7 people in front of us so I knew it was going to take a while.
___________________________________

🪐 Bitches Since HighSchool 🪐

Me
Jaden had decided we're
getting McDonalds and
ShakeShack so what do
y'all want and from where?

Ness <3
I'll have Mcdonalds' please. Do
you mind getting me a pack of 20
chicken nuggets, no fries, and a large
iced coffee. I'll pay you back at the
hotel!

LilHoodie 👀
ShakeShack for me please.
Single ShackBurger, add Bacon
to the burger, fries, and a large
lemonade. Tell me the price when
you order it and I'll pay you back

Me
Of course guys! I'll be back in
an hour or two 💜
___________________________________

I turn my phone off and wait in line with Jaden. After 5 people got their orders ahead of us there was finally only 2 people until Jaden could get his order and then I could get mine. There was a family that walked in and they noticed Jaden.

"OMG THAT'S JXDN!!!" one of the kids shouted.

"Jason shush we're in a restaurant! Now go find a table that you wanna eat at with me, your brother, and mom" the mother told her kid while I laughed under my breath knowing I would've done the same thing. Jaden laughed as well and looked back.

"We're seeing those kids after we get our food. I'm not leaving them hanging" he said laughing as I agreed.

After two people finished ordering their food and Jaden did as well. I was up to order Nessa's.

"Hello and welcome to McDonald's! What can I get for you today?" asked the cashier. 

"Can I have a 20 piece of chicken nuggets, please"

"Of course! Would you like any fries or a drink with that?"

"An Iced Coffee please"

"Awesome! Is that everything today?"

"Yes, that'll be all. Thank you"

"You're welcome! Your total will be $17.20 also may I have a name for the order?" they say as I pay with my card.

"The name is Haylee" I responded.

"Thank you! Have a good evening"

"You Too!" I said as I head off to the side where they were calling orders. I got mine in 8 minutes because it was a quick order and Jaden was still waiting so I waited with him.

"If you didn't already know Stokeley likes you" Jaden said while a smile.

"I've heard that from several people but I do know that"