𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I woke up at 10am in Jaden's bed but he wasn't there so I just checked my notifications. I just had a bunch of my regular notifications from Insta and Twitter. I just stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes then I sit up. I felt goosebumps across my body but it was just my regular morning coldness so I wrap up with the blanket. A couple of minutes later the door opens.

"Good Morning Hayles"

"Morning Jae"

"I went out to Dunkin and got us breakfast" He hands me a Caramel Iced Coffee.

"Do you want a Blueberry or Chocolate Chip Muffin?"

"Can I have the Blueberry one please?"

"Yeah of course!" He hands me it and I put it both the muffin and the drink on his side table. I shiver a bit.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go grab a hoodie from my room"

"Don't worry about it!" He goes over to the right side of his closet and grabs me one of his bigger ones, he throws it to me and I catch it. I then put it on.

"Thank you Jaden"

"No worries" He sits down beside me and puts on Brooklyn 99.

"Ever watched this show?" he asks.

"Yeah I have, it's amazing"

"Damn right it is" We both smile then ate breakfast in bed while watching Brooklyn 99 and talking for a couple of episodes for a couple of hours. Two hours later Jaden gets a notification on his phone.

"Who's that?"

"None of your business" he says in a serious tone.

"Sorry" I say before he laughs and I started to be confused.

"Haylee, I'm joking. It's Jarad" He shows me his phone and the message.

"I'm gonna go get ready then go for a drive with him, since he wants to go"

"Okay" I smile and stand up.

"I'm gonna go looking around a mall because I have nothing better to do"

"Sounds good, have fun Hayles" I take his hoodie off and give it back to him, I open his door and walk out of his room. On the way out I ended up bumping into Stokeley again.

"Enjoy singing all-star with Jaden last night?" he questioned.

"Good afternoon to you too..."

"It was just a question"

"I know, sorry"

"Don't need to be" He walks past me and goes downstairs then I open my door and go to my room. I go to my closet and pick out clothes for the day then I go to have a shower. When I was done I decided to post on insta.