𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

It's been two weeks since Valentine's day and we've all been driving to our first tour date for two days and we finally arrived today. We were checked into our hotel two days ago in NYC and today was the day of their first concert of the year. Gus, Nessa, Jarad, and Ally were in one hotel room and then Stokeley, me, Jaden, and Chase were in the room across from that one. I decided to wake up at 6am today, I grabbed my clothes and I went to have a shower. I was done in 20 minutes so I got out and got dressed. I also did my hair for the day as well as my makeup. When I was done I went out of the bathroom and put my shoes on, grabbed my wallet and my phone. I also grabbed a room key card and then I walked out of the room and went on the elevator to go to the lobby. When I go to the lobby I saw Jarad sitting on his phone in the seating area so I went over to him.

"Hey Jarad"

"Sup Haylee, how'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, how'd you sleep?"

"Didn't, couldn't fall asleep. Too stoked for today!"

"That's awesome!"

"Definitely! Everyone in my room is sleeping still, didn't wanna wake anyone up!"

"Yeah exactly, I was actually gonna walk to the 7eleven that me and Stokeley walked to yesterday. If you wanna come, you can"

"I'm down, gonna text Ally first tho"

"Alright!"

He texts Ally then he puts his phone away then we start walking to the store. We were at the 7eleven in 10 minutes and we both walked in.

"Good morning and welcome to 7eleven!"

"Good morning to you as well!" I replied to the worker.

"Ima go get a Slurpee and some other stuff" Jarad said.

"Alright! Meet you back at the front when we're done?"

"Sure!"

I head to get a couple of snacks then I head over to the Slurpee machine and grab one for myself and Ally then I go to pay.

"Is this all for today ma'am?"

"Yep!"

"Alright! It's gonna be $12.00. How will you be paying today?"

"Cash please" I hand them $12.00.

"Thank you so much! Have an amazing day!"

"You too!"

"Ayo Haylee, do you mind taking a picture for my insta?"

"Of course! That's not a problem"

He hands me his phone and I take a picture of him then hand him back his phone, he then posts the photo on Instagram.

••• liked by allylotti and 27,836,149 others
———————
juicewrld999
See y'all after, all concerts in NYC are booked out. See the VIP people at 8, concert starts at 9. Love you all to the WRLD and back ❤️‍🔥