𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

It's been a week since Jarad and Jaden were in a car accident but they are doing better. Gus and Nessa went to New York to see his family but Nessa wanted to tag along even though he told her multiple times not to. Me and Ally are driving to where we are going to talk to a group of girls that are 13-18 about body positivity and mental health. The people that worked there thought it'd be influential for us to do it only because we live with GBC. Nessa did get invited but she wasn't bothered to attend. When we got there we parked in the back where only staff and people who are scheduled to be there can park. We got out of the vehicle and started walking inside with Ally until I got a notification from Gus.
______________________________________________
Gus 🐣
Haylee, I understand that Nessa isn't your responsibility but can you call her and tell her to shut her fucking mouth. I already have and she won't stop bashing everyone that we live with and she's saying shit about me too. I literally can't stand her right now and neither can my mom

Me
Of course dude, I'll do that right now. Sorry you have to deal with her. She should've just listened to you when you told her to stay here
______________________________________________

"I'm gonna give Nessa a quick call, I'll be inside in a second Ally" I stated.

"I can wait for you"

"Alright thank you" I said before I call Nessa.

"Oh my god Haylee, what do you want? I'm with my boyfriend's family right now" she answered the phone.

"Exactly, you're with your boyfriends family. Shut your fucking mouth about us and him. You have no right on anyone's behalf to talk about them"

"I'm not, even if I was how would you know"

"You're unbelievable, I have your fucking boyfriends number. I have everyone's number matter of fact. He told me that you're talking shit about us, shut your fucking mouth Nessa"

"Damn sorry Haylee, didn't know how much me talking behind everyone's back affected you" she hangs up on me.

"I'm done with her, I swear he should break up with her" I said out loud.

"Who, what, where, when, why?!" Ally laughs.

"Nessa and Gus. They're super-toxic"

"Oh yeah, definitely" We both walk-in and they show us where to sit when it starts, they also gave us a seating and names chart so we could call people by name. Since it was 30 minutes before it started we were saying hi to everyone. When it started we sat in our seats and waited 10 minutes for everyone to sit down. When everyone was settled in we started.

"Hey everyone, you guys might know us. If not that's okay we're gonna introduce ourselves. I'm Ally Lotti"

"And I'm Haylee Andrews!"

"We both work aside GBC and today we're here to talk about body positivity and mental health. You have all signed a package before you came in that stated you are okay with talk of mental health, eating disorders, and the rest of the stuff that was listed on the package you had signed before you came in! On that package, there was also a list of stuff we were going to be doing today! This is a 4-hour program. Before we start, feel free to line up in front of the mic and ask questions!"

7 people had questions and it took about 20 minutes. When they were done we started the program.

"Alright so the first topic is starting off easy, let's talk about body positivity and a little bit on ed's because it tags into it but I know it's a touchy subject for some people! Before we start, I'd just like everyone in this room to be aware that ALL of you are amazing and beautiful just the way you are. Ally, can you please read the definition of body positivity please"