𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

In March we went to Chase's mom's house and we stayed there for a week. After that, three months had passed before I and Jaden travelled to Canada together. Also, Ally's wedding is supposed to be happening in September and I can say we're both excited and happy for them. Currently, Me, Chase, Jaden, Ally, Jarad, and Stokeley were having dinner at Shake Shack and out of nowhere Jaden left the table and walked out the restaurant door.

"Is he good?" Stokeley asked.

"I don't know, I should probably go check on him" I stated.

"Haylee, you know you're not obligated to go check on him even though you guys are dating, right?" Chase explained.

"Chase, I love him and if the only thing I can do is go check on him, so be it" I say standing up and start walking away from the table. As I started walking, the group of teenage guys that was sitting across from us started catcalling me.

"Grow up and shut the fuck up. She has a boyfriend" Ally said to them.

"Her ass is thick though" they said as one of them got up and started walking over to me before Stokeley got up and got angry.

"You her boyfriend?" the guy that was standing asked.

"Worse, I'm her ex. You lay a fucking hand on her you're dead to all of us, especially me and him. Sit your ass back down before we have a problem" Stokeley stated before the guy stuttered and left with his friend group.

"Thank you, you didn't have to though"

"Haylee, after I realized how bad I hurt you. I knew that you didn't deserve it from anyone, especially a random guy in a restaurant. Go check on your boy now, he loves you. Never think he doesn't" Stokeley stated as I walked out of the restaurant to find Jaden. After 10 minutes of looking around the restaurants' perimeter, I finally found him.

"Jaden, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Go." he said.

"Hey, I'm here for you, talk to me" I tried reassuring him but he yelled at me and said "HAYLEE, GO"

"Fine, I'm not gonna stand here and let you yell at me. I'm done with guys that treat me like that" I explained as I started to walk back to the vehicle as I heard Jaden's footsteps come after me and he said "Haylee- wait, please, I'm sorry"

"No, I'm going" I said as I continued walking to the front.

"CAN YOU STOP FUCKING WALKING SO I CAN TALK TO YOU?" he raised his voice which hurt me but I tried to hide it, therefore, I yelled back at him "NO JADEN, I CAN'T" when I came to the front of the restaurant our group was outside and getting ready to head out. We got into the vehicles we were in before and since me and Jaden were in the same vehicle it was extremely quiet. After 30, we arrived home and I got out of the vehicle then went inside took my shoes off and went upstairs to my room. Not even a minute later I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" one of the boys asked.

"Yeah, come in" I said and I saw Jaden come in.

"Haylee, I'm sorry"

"Saying sorry doesn't fix how much it hurt"