𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

Chase's POV
Jaden's speech was very touching to all of us. It was my turn to speak now I don't think I'm ready nor do I ever think I'll be ready. Jarad was calming down Ally as she was crying, I'm extremely uncertain about her speech only because I don't think she'll be able to get through it but I also know how strong she is, almost more than Haylee was. As Jaden said his last words, he sat down I stood up and walked up to the stand.

"As Jaden started off his speech, I'd like to start off by saying thank you. Thank you to everyone who came here today under these circumstances and emotions we are all experiencing and feeling"

"'It's human nature to try and hold on to things' the quote was said by Ezra Fitz off of the TV show Pretty Little Liars. Why I decided to state this quote today was because Haylee was important to everyone in this room and for the last month and a half we've all been dealing with serious grief over her death and I just wanted to say that it is okay to hold onto the thoughts of her"

"I and Haylee started to be friends while we were in high school, me and her were both 14 at the time. Our first time having a conversation was when she came over to me and sat with me in the corner of the class when I was in a really bad situation at the time and she made me feel better just by caring for me"

"Moving on to be 15, she had a hard situation in hand when both her parents sadly passed. After obtaining the stress and anxiety that situation took on her she decided to move in with me and my mom. She also took it upon herself to meet someone new in her life and quickly bonded but that slowly took its turns"

"Whilst living in a town 8 hours from Los Angels, she stayed positive throughout finding her image on social media and who she wanted to be in an online presence"

"Aaron and Layanna had a lovely Daughter and Ethan had an extremely caring sister by his side. Haylee always believed that everyone had a reason to be here as Jaden said but also to believe that most things could be justified with the proper reasoning included"

"In her life, she experienced multiple significant events, the most important was getting to meet Jaden, Stokeley, Gus, and Jarad for the first time. As she was so happy when it did happen but she was also in shock because she didn't know it was going to happen"

"As for her accomplishments, she's done so many things for so many people, as easy as talking to a group of girls about body positivity and mental health to the most important which was donating over 2 million dollars to charities over her lifespan"

"She inspired so many people to show their true colours for the better and she was positive in so many situations. It's Gus' turn now but thank you all for coming, we all truly appreciate it and she would've appreciated it as well. Haylee, you will never be forgotten, I love you lots and will continue to do so" I said as I sat down and Gus stood up.