𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

"Jaden, are you up?! Xavier is here!" Jaden's mom yells as he jolts up while I look at him and he looks at his phone.

"Fuck, I forgot to set a fucking alarm for 10" he says then he yells back to his mom "I'll be right there!" he gets up quickly and fixes his hair then throws on a hoodie.

"Good morning baby, I'll be back"

"Okay!" I say still trying to wake up and get out of the bed while he leaves the basement. I went over to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit to get dressed in. I went to the bathroom to change and get myself ready for the day. When I was done I took my daily picture for Insta.

When I was done I went out of the bathroom and Jaden and this other guy were in the room

"Baby, this is my childhood best friend Xavier. Xavier, my girlfriend, Haylee" Jaden says introducing us to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Haylee!"

"Nice to meet you too Xavier!" he shakes my hand and goes to sit back on the bed with Jaden.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to say hi to your mom! Do you guys want anything while I'm up there?"

"Could you get me a water if you don't mind?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah totally! Xavier do you want anything?"

"Could you grab a water for me too?"

"Definitely! I'll be back down soon!" I said heading upstairs, his mom was in the living room so I went to see her.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hossler! How are you doing today?" I say as she pauses the tv before she starts talking to me.

"I'm doing well, but please call me Amy. I trust you won't use that against me! From what I saw last night you seem extremely caring!"

"Are you sure?! I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable"

"I insist! How are you today, Haylee?"

"I'm doing really good, thank you for asking. I'd just like to apologize for not coming up sooner to say hi. Jaden accidentally forgot to set his alarm"

"He already explained that but no matter what there's no need to apologize Haylee! You're welcome to take anything you want for lunch or just a snack"

"Thank you so much, Amy, I truly appreciate it"

"You're welcome!" she smiles as I go over to the fridge and grab three bottles of water then head back downstairs.

"Hey! I got water for you guys!" I hand them their water and they both say thank you.

"What are you guys planning on doing today?! Xavier asks.

"I was thinking you could maybe hang out with us for the day, of course, if Haylee's alright with it!"