𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Two months passed since we left LA to come back home. I remember the very moment in the airport where I was crying because I thought I'd never see them again but again, I was wrong. Everyone is still in contact with each other and we had started a house group chat through iMessages. Gus and Nessa are still going strong and Nessa and Chase had appropriately built apart their friendship but still civil. I have kept in contact with everyone especially with Ally and Stokeley and we've grown more than when we first met. It is getting closer to the end of the year and exactly seven weeks and five days away from Christmas although I'm not a holiday person I still love being around people I love in these times. A month ago I got the tattoo that I said I'd get and I'll say it looks amazing. At the moment we just finished packing and are on our way back to LA to move into the new house. Everyone pitched in and worked hard and we managed enough money to buy the house in two months. We paid the money to the seller 2 weeks ago and since then we've just been packing everything up. Today was the day we'd actually move into the house. We sold our house a week ago and had till today to move everything out. Ally and the rest of them were settled in a week ago. Today, they drove about 9 hours away to help us bring the stuff to LA. We just finished bringing the boxes to the door, waiting for them. They showed up about 25 minutes after we finished bringing the boxes to the door. We heard a knock on the door and Nessa answered it.

"Hey Guys! What's up baby?" Gus exclaimed.

"We just finished up packing!" Nessa said to him.

Chase looked better to see him than the last time he did but he was still looking at the ground.

"How about you Haylee?" he asked.

I answered him by saying "I miss hanging out with this group but super excited to do this"

"Yo I feel you. What about you Chase?"

"Just helping pack and shit but you know I'm glad to be a part of this! What about yourself?"

"Just been hanging out with the boys and Ally this past week. Also, I'd like to apologize for starting off on the wrong foot last time, I don't believe in second first impressions but I really hope you can forgive me, bro"

"Of course! Not a problem" Chase told Gus as he walked over to him and they bro hugged each other before he went outside while Nessa and Gus talked off to the side. I walked outside after him. Ally saw me and ran to hug me.

"Hey girl! It's been forever. I miss you! How've you been?"

"I've been doing good, reset my mental state from all the drama that happened before we left! How've you been?"

"In the longest time I feel confident about myself and I'm pretty sure that's gonna stick, so I've been doing great!"

"Ally I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you Haylee, also is that the tattoo?!"

"You're welcome and yes it is! Your boyfriend is a great designer"

"That looks amazing! It must suck having to leave the artist though because I notice you have other ones as well"

"I don't think that'll be a problem"

"Why?"

"Ally, I'm my own artist. I have a tattoo gun. That's also why I have none on my right arm"

"Really?! That's amazing! I should definitely get a couple from you! Anyways, Stokeley's been in a hard place without you, you should go see him. He's in the passenger side of the red car"