𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Halfway through being with GBC on their tour. We were in the UK now but more specifically in London. Jarad and Ally's relationship is staying strong; Gus and Nessa's have been on and off, but mine and Stokeley's has turned extremely toxic. More than I've ever seen in my life. All he has been doing is yelling at me and I can't even remember the last time he said I love you and meant it. The whole group went out for supper and we're back at the hotel now. Stokeley and me were on opposite beds because we have the smallest fights every single day now. I was currently watching something on my phone and I have no clue what he was doing. I genuinely wanted just to have a regular conversation with him but I knew it wasn't possible.

"Hey Stokeley, can we talk, please? Without getting mad..." I turn my phone off and put it down.

"What do you want?" He turns to me.

"I'm gonna be one-hundred percent honest, our relationship feels like it's pretty much on the edge and I don't know why we haven't done anything about it..." I explain.

"What the fuck are you talking about"

"Let's be honest, we're both miserable and our friends don't even wanna go out with us anymore"

"My friends..." That comment hurt me but I had to hide it and stay strong.

"That's fine, have everyone. I could care less"

"Good..."

"You're so unbelievable, look I'm sorry that I let you down through these past couple of months" I snapped.

"and I'm sorry I've fucked at least 6 girls over these 4 months" I was shocked as hell but the more I thought about it, it didn't surprise me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

"You weren't doing it"

"Yeah, because we couldn't set aside our differences and work it out. I would've gladly done everything to save our relationship but obviously, you couldn't"

"You couldn't-"

"Why the fuck are you blaming me?! Oh wait, cuz everything's my fault. That's right, thanks for reminding me" I stated.

"I loved you so much..."

"Yeah but that's the keyword, loved. You give 0 fucks about me now. Just say it, I'm a disappointment to this whole group even though I did everything I could to make every god damn person happy, hell even Nessa. I was never trying to make an issue for you" He walked over to the bed I was sitting on and sits on it.

"Okay let me start here, you aren't a disappointment to anyone and I'm sorry I said you had no friends. You do and everyone knows that, they all fucking love you Haylee. I've betrayed almost all of them by just hurting you, a girl with a rough past and trying to find some to love her properly" he explains as I look down and tears start falling down my face so I just wipe them away.

"I never in one million years thought you'd hurt me. When we first met you were the nicest guy I ever met, that's why I fell in love with you. I loved that you weren't surrounded in a thousand pounds of stardom but now all I ever do is try just to ignore you while I'm around you"

"I understand and I'm completely alright with that. I'm sorry that you have to do that"

"Don't worry about it but you were super loyal and after this whole tour started you started putting a thousand knives in my back but you kept them there so I wouldn't bleed. Not gonna lie for shit, it really hurts..." I look up at him and I saw the guilt on his face.