𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

"Happy Valentine's Day" Jaden whispered to me as he kissed my forehead.

I picked up my phone and saw it was 10am on February 14th, Jaden's birthday was 6 days ago.

"Goodmorning baby" he smiled.

"Goodmorning Jae" I laid my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Where do you wanna go for breakfast? I wanna take you out" he stated.

"I don't know, I just wanna lay here for a bit though"

"That's okay! When you're ready let me know!" he said.

We ended up just laying there for 30 minutes enjoying each other's company and when I thought of what I wanted I told him.

"You wanna go to iHop maybe?"

"Sure! Go get ready then we'll head out"

"I'm gonna have a shower if that's alright?"

"Of course! Just take your time baby, I love you"

"I love you too" I say before kissing him then heading to my room to get ready. I took a 20-minute shower then when I was done I do everything I normally do to get ready. I am completely ready after 40 minutes and I go to Jaden's room then knock on his door.

"Come in Hayles, I know it's you" he laughs before I walk into the room.

"Damn babygirl, you look beautiful" he says smiling.

"Look at you bae, you look amazing! We're gonna be the hottest couple out there and we're only going out for breakfast" I say laughing.

"Ain't that right! Anyways, we should probably get going"

"Okay!" I say as we walk out of his room while grabbing our things. As we walk downstairs I saw Gus on the couch and he looked sad.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just not having Nessa as my girl this Valentines' Day is just hitting a bit hard" he explained.

"Awh I'm sorry, just try and remember that you're so much more than you think and that you're an amazing person. Maybe hanging out with Stokeley or Chase will help you a bit!"

"Thanks for trying to help Haylee, but you shouldn't be worrying about me. Go have your day with Jaden!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Absolutely! After everything you've done for him you deserve it!"

"Okay, thank you!"

"No problem" he smiles before me and Jaden head out of the door and go to iHop.

When we arrived at the restaurant we headed inside and sat down at a table. The waiter came over and took our orders and when they came out with the food we started eating.

"Jaden, you have no clue how appreciative I am of you every single day. I love you so goddamn much and it's crazy how much you make me feel happy"

"Haylee, I love you so much and even that's an understatement. Being with you has made me the happiest I've been in a long time and it's crazy how one person can make your whole life flip around for the better. You're one of the nicest people I've ever met and you don't find a lot of people like that in Los Angeles, or anywhere for that matter. You're so beautiful and any guy would love to have you but you're mine" he puts his hand out and I hold it while smiling and we continue eating. When we were done I insisted to pay like I usually do but Jaden had paid already. We grabbed our things and headed out of the restaurant.