𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

We head to the vehicle and he opens the door for me then he gets in on his side.

"So I have three ideas on where we can go next if you don't like any of them lemme know what you wanna do" states Stokeley.

"Alright! Tell me those are"

"We can skip everything and head home to watch movies or do whatever without everyone else, we can head home and browse the movies without watching them, or there's a movie drive-in in LA"

"Drive-In sounds fire!"

"Then that's what we'll do" he says as he started driving to the drive-in and we were there in 40 minutes. It was around 8 when we finally got in.

"You want snacks or a drink? I'm going to get something for me"

"Could you get me a Blue Raspberry Slushie and Skittles if they have any?"

"Yeah of course! You want anything else?"

"No I'm alright, thanks"

"No problem, Ima be back" he leaves the vehicle to get the drinks and snacks. He comes back after 10 minutes and I took my seatbelt off.

"Here's your drink, I also got you a water" he hands me my things.

"Thank you so much!"

"Of course!"

He gets in the vehicle and reclines his seat so he's comfortable and I do as well.

"Thought you'd cancel on me and I'd have to have dinner with Gus again" he says laughing.

"Uhh? What do you mean?"

"My ex bought clothes and shit with my money but  swore at my face when I offered to take her out for dinner so I just ended up going to supper with Gus"

"I'm so sorry... you didn't deserve that"

"Don't worry about it, I don't even know why I brought it up"

"You have a right to speak about whatever you want around me, just don't offend me but I'm pretty sure you know that"

"Thanks that means a lot"

"You're welcome!"

When the movie started we were quiet and started watching. 2 hours later it was done and we were ready to go and we put our seats back up.

"That was amazing for a musical"

"It definitely was"

"Not more than you though" he says smiling.

"I- Thank you"

"You're welcome, you give off strong Emily Vibes"

"You better not pull off a Victor Van Dort move on me in the future"

"I won't" he smiles then continues to say "What do you wanna do now?"

"Wanna head back then decide what to do?"

"Yeah, sure!"

When the parking lot was finally empty he drove back home and it took about an hour. When Stokeley parked we both got out and headed inside. As soon as we got in Ally was already walking over to me.

"I'm gonna go talk with Jarad while you talk with Ally"

"Alright!" I said as he went to speak with Jarad.

"So?!"

"So what?"

"You guys a thing now?"

"Not yet, I did have a fun night though"