𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

It was 10pm on the 31st of December we just arrived home an hour ago from his parents house. I was getting ready in my room because we were invited to a New Years Party next door. I went to have a shower because we were in an airplane for 6 hours straight. I blasted Blink 182 music because I wasn't feeling into GBC's music right now. I heard a knock on my room door.

"IN THE SHOWER! WHO IS IT?"

"JADEN WITH NO Y"

"COME IN MY ROOM, BUT DON'T COME IN THE BATHROOM"

"ALRIGHT!"

I hear footsteps walk over to the door but not open it.

"Alright, can you hear me?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I continue washing my hair and body.

"The party starts at 11 but they invited all of us to come over early and help set up"

"Fuck alright..."

"Don't rush, Stokeley said he'd wait till you get out and get ready before he goes!"

"God he is such a lifesaver, tell him I said thank you!"

"I will! Catch you later!"

"See you later!"

He leaves my room and I get done my shower within 10 more minutes. When I get out grab a towel and shut the music off. I bring my phone to my room and put it on my shelf then I started getting ready. I was ready in 20 minutes and when I got my phone I went downstairs. I didn't see Stokeley so I went down to the studio in the basement and I saw him writing lyrics. He looked up as soon as I came into the room but he zoned out looking at me so I walked over to him and waved my hands in front of his eyes.

"Sorry, you look perfect though!"

"Thank you and so do you. Are you ready to head out?"

"Yeah!"

"What we're you writing?"

"My part in a song that me and Jaden are collaborating on"

"Oh nice! Can't wait to hear it!"

"I can't wait for you to hear it!"

He kisses me and then we both head out while locking the doors behind us. We got to the party in 10 minutes which led it to be 10:50 and people already arrived that were close friends. I decided to stay outside for a couple minutes and the paparazzi definitely got notified because in 20 minutes there were at least 5 raiding the place. I decided to go inside so I didn't get questioned by any of them. When I went inside and tried to find the group. I found them in 15 minutes.

"Hey guys!" I walked over to them.

"Hey baby"

"Hey Hayles"

"Hey Haylee!"

We all talked and drank and when it hit 11:59 every one started counting down.

"3, 2, 1. Happy New Year"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!"

Everyone cheered than everyone in our group started getting texts from their parents saying happy new year and I needed a breath so I just went outside. I leaned on the balcony where no one else was and I just kept mindful for 5 minutes because this is my 4th actual New Years without anyone in my family. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey, you okay Haylee?" Jaden asked.

"I'll be okay, just going through something"