𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

It's been a month since I was a part of the music video and the boys were holding a show today in L.A

I knew it was gonna be a rough day for Jaden since they haven't done a tour in almost a year and he had a ton of social anxiety problems towards this. I knew he was going to be amazing like he always is.

We were at the arena where they were performing and we were hanging in the back room because we got there extremely early. It almost felt too familiar until I realized something, it was the room where we saw their first concert at. We hung out for an hour then Stokeley and Gus went to do a soundcheck.

"Jae, you'll do amazing"

"I know, just a bit anxious" he explained before I said, "I understand that, just remember you're a part of one of the best groups of this year!"

"I honestly adore you, Hayles, you make me feel better about myself" he smiles.

"I'm glad" I kissed him then asked, "what songs are you doing?"

"2 surprises then Emo Girl, Dammit, and ending with the group collab song" he answered before I said, "Jaden, you knew the timing and structure but did you hear, he fucked her?!"

He sarcastically laughed and said, "Yes, I knew he fucked her" which made us both laugh. We went over and sat beside Chase and Gus.

"Dude, what the fuck are you wearing?!  Are you trying to be a copycat or something?!" Gus said as a joke to Chase before Chase replied "Oh yeah, well I've been wearing this style since 14 bro, beat that!" they both laughed.

"I remember when I said that to you and I meant it. That was so fucked up of me, not sure I said sorry yet but if I haven't man, I am" Gus stated.

"Nah, you're good! Trust me, that's over us and it happened almost 2 years ago, honestly, we're chill even if we don't talk that often"

"Glad to know that, also glad to know we both agree Nessa's an insane bitch"

"Oh fuck, I forgot about her. There's been so much less drama

"A few months ago I could've sworn she would've never moved out and you know, it sorta happened so quick. I'm over her though and I just wanna chill and get my thoughts off of it" he said laughing as we all continued to talk for 30 minutes together then Ally asked to take pics.

(Ally is Riley in this picture)

••• liked by allylotti and 6,094,385 others hayleexandrews Guess it was a new journey, love this girl

hayleexandrews Guess it was a new journey, love this girl. We've been through everything together and she's always the one who supports me if no one does ❤️ Love you Ally
tagged: @allylotti
—————————————————
allylotti Can't believe it's been this long already it feels like I met you yesterday 💜
—————————————————
jxdn I honestly remember first time you guys took the pictures here, it's definitely a core memory for both of you two <3
—————————————————
chasehuddy To say you two both look fire is understatement
—————————————————
hayleezaep OMG I REMEMBER THIS PHOTO!
—————————————————
View all 2,936.028 comments