𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

I was in my room and I got a phone call from an Unkown number but it decided to answer it anyway.

"Hey? Who's this?!" I asked.

"Is this Haylee?" The female on the other line said.

"Yeah, it is! Who's this?!"

"Doja Cat's Manager, we're filming in LA and one of the girls who was supposed to be in the video had a last-minute family emergency. If I were to text you the number, do you think you'd be able to come in and fill in the part?"

"Absolutely! Is there any choreography that I need to learn?!"

"Nope, we'll just do hair and makeup when you get here and go over what the music video consists of"

"Awesome! What time would you guys like me there?!"

"As soon as possible, if that's okay?!"

"Of course! Send me the address and I'll start heading out right now"

"Will do! See you soon!"

"See you soon!" I said hanging up. I started gathering up my stuff and walked out of my room, heading downstairs. Jaden was downstairs with Chase and Stokeley.

"Hey Haylee, what's up?" Stokeley questioned.

"Nothing much, just heading out for a while!"

"Where are you going, baby?" Jaden asked.

"I'll tell you when I get back but I really gotta go and I don't wanna be late"

"Alright! Have fun. I love you" Jaden stated before I said "I love you" back and headed out the door. I looked on my phone for the address and I texted them back that I would be there soon. It took me 40 minutes to get there, when I did I found a place to park and I got out of my vehicle.

"Haylee! Thank you so much for coming in!"

"You're welcome! Thank you for letting me join this project"

"No worries! I'm gonna get you to follow me to sign papers, then I'm gonna bring you to our makeup and outfit crew, then we'll give you the layout of the music video, lastly, you'll meet the group and film!"

"Okay awesome! I can't wait" I followed her into their office to fill out the paperwork for the music video, it took around 20 minutes. We then headed to the makeup, hair, and outfit crew and we finished all of it in less than an hour. The layout was last, turns out we were all skateboarding in it and it looked like an amazing music video.

"Alright so you're gonna meet the group now!" the same person that greeted me in said.

"Sounds good!"

We walked to a room with 4 different girls and they were just chatting with each other.

"Hey, guys last-minute pick. Meet Haylee"

"Girl- you are so pretty" one of them said which led me to say "Thank you so much"

"Haylee, nice to finally meet you" Doja said.

"I'm so glad I finally got to meet you as well!" I said before she started introducing me to everyone.

"Alright! Are you guys ready to start shooting?!" The management team said after 10 minutes.

"Yeah!" we all said as we headed outside. Our first couple of scenes were skateboarding scenes and they took around 20 scenes, an hour for all of them in total.

We then did all the car scenes which took 3 hours. 1 hour for each section. One of them we were just vibing in the car, another one we 'ordered food', and then the last one a half an out of filing the throwing a milkshake at a cop and the other half throwing eggs at a group of guys in a car.