𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

A week since me and Jaden came home from his moms' house and I was hanging out with him, Jarad, Ally, and Gus. We were in the basement while the guys were making music.

"What song you gonna work on now?!" Jaden asked.

"I don't know, I wanna make a couple for me, then work on some with you guys!" Jarad answered.

"I'm gonna go grab something to drink upstairs, anybody want anything?" I questioned.

"I'll take a water, baby" Jaden said before everyone else told me what they wanted.

"Alright, I'll be back down!" I headed upstairs and saw that Stokeley was back but he brought Aaliyah with him and she said "Hey bitch, I'm dating your ex now" in a bitchy way.

"Nah fam, we're just friends. You're too crazy to date" Stokeley told her.

"Honestly I couldn't care less. Date who you want, he's my ex anyways. I can't lecture him on who he dates, if I could I wouldn't waste a breath on it" I stated.

"I'd pick someone better than her to date anyways. You deserve to go do what you were gonna do before though. Sorry she started drama" Stokeley said.

"Not your job to apologize but I appreciate it, thank you" I explained before walking over to the fridge.

"Hey Daddy, wanna go smash?" she asked him.

"Get the fuck out, I seriously don't know why I ever decided to let you walk out of my life and then walk back in. You should've just been left out of my life in the first place" Stokeley raised his voice.

"Come on, you don't seriously mean that" she said stroking the side of his face.

"I mean it. Get the fuck out of our house, I never wanna see your ass again" he stated, getting angrier.

"Fine, just remember you're the one that telling me to get out of here but you said I was the one that's crazy" she said, which led me to say "Because you are"

"What did you just say?!" she questioned.

"You heard me, don't play stupid Aaliyah" I stated before she walked over to me and slapped my face before scratching it which led blood to fall from my face. 

"OUT OF OUR FUCKING HOUSE, NOW! I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" Stokeley yelled.

"One more thing before I head out" she grabbed the knife on the table and he said "Ayo, put it down"

"Here's something to remember me, bitch. Never hesitate that I won't steal him again" she said before she cut my arm, dropped the knife, grabbed her stuff, then slammed the door behind her.

"JADEN! DUDE, GET UP HERE! HAYLEE NEEDS  HELP" Stokeley yelled down to Jaden. In a matter of 2 minutes, he was upstairs. "Are you okay baby?!" Jaden said as he raced over to me and saw my arm.

"Yeah, just hurts a bit" I said before Jaden asked Stokeley "What happened bro?"

"Decided to bring Aaliyah home with me today and she went all psychotic on Haylee, I'll text you what exactly happened after" he explains.

"You mind helping out?" Jaden asked him and he answered "Sure" as we went over to the kitchen and Jaden got the first aid kit that was under the sink and he told me "Alright, this might hurt baby but you'll be fine"

"Okay" I said as Stokeley started cleaning the cut on my arm and bandaging it. Jaden started doing the same with the side of my face. After 10 minutes I had a ton of bandages on me but they'll help eventually so I said, "Thank you, guys!"