𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

It's been a couple of weeks since I got the unfortunate information and I'm not sure if I'm slowly getting better or worse but I woke up in Jaden's arms like I have been for the longest time and he was already up.

"Good morning baby" I smiled.

"Good morning babe, how'd you sleep?" he asks.

"I slept great, I woke up next to you" I say as he smiles.

"I gotta go out for a bit after with the guys, we have interviews to go to but I promise I'll be home early enough for us to spend some time together" he explains.

"Awesome, I hope you have fun!"

"I will but as usual I'll miss you"

"Didn't expect anything less Jae, I love you"

"I love you too" he says before kissing my forehead.

We hung out for a couple of hours until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Jaden said as we both looked over to the door and it was Jarad.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Jared explained.

"Alright! I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I'm just gonna say bye to Haylee first"

"Okay, awesome!" he leaves the door and closes it.

"Jae, my anxiety is kicking in and I'm scared that I'm gonna hurt myself"

"Ally's here, Chase also is. I promise I'll come back. Like always. I love you so fucking much Haylee, you're gonna be okay. I promise"

"I love you more Jae, so much more that you don't even know"

"You got this babygirl, I believe in you"

"Thank you"  we kiss each other for a good 5 minutes then someone knocks on the door.

"I'll be there in a second!" Jaden states.

"Jaden I love you so much, you mean the world to me"

"Haylee you have no clue how much I love you. Even though saying I love you is an understatement on how much I love you" he says as he kisses me one last time before he heads out while I go to Chase's room, the door was open so I just walked in.

"Hey Haylee, what's up?"

"Can I hang out here till Jae gets back?"

"Of course!" we hung out for 2 hours and then I decided to go to my room. I head to my drawers straight away and find my meds and then I go grab a bottle of water. I go to my bathroom and grab a cup then I pour some of the water in it. I take my meds I should've earlier and go sit back down for 10 minutes then thoughts start racing my mind and I finally said "Fuck it"I walk back to the bathroom grab my meds and text Jaden.
______________________________________________

Me
Jaden I love you so much but I can't do it anymore. I absolutely love everything about you but just the thought of me being here hurts me. I need to go and the promise ring will fall with me. Jaden Isiah Hossler, you got this, you can survive life without me, I need you to stay strong for me, please. I love you and I will always no matter if I'm here or not <3 If you love me please let me go... You'll be the first and last person that made me 100% happy. It was never my intention to hurt you or anyone else but I love you Jaden <3