𝟏𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jaden
After spending a couple of years to work on himself with the therapy he needed, he decided to stay in the group for 5 more years. Whilst working on his solo music career and getting signed to DTA records he was more engaged with fans and eventually when he was ready, he worked towards bringing Haylee's legacy with him and stating on things she believed in and stood for.

Chase
Chase continued on to be an influencer while working towards being an actor. When that didn't work he worked towards being an author writing novels about his life and the people around him. He was extremely successful in that and he became an NYT best-selling author. He also started to date a guy named Marcus that he met at one of his meets and greets, not a fan, just a guy that was sitting in the library.

Ally
After working on herself for a couple of years she finally wanted to go to university for Art & Design to pursue her dreams of being a photographer and Jarad completely supported it. When she was done she worked for three years and when she was ready she had a baby with Jarad. Turns out it was twins and they were named "Maya and Hunter". Ally named Maya and Jarad named Hunter.

Jarad
Jarad went straight to continue keeping GBC together when Haylee passed and when it slowly stopped making music he worked beside Stokeley supporting Ally in university. He quickly got kids of his own and supported them while continuing to work beside Stokeley in music.

Stokeley
After he spent the time he needed for himself he discovered he was bi. He dated a couple of guys and a couple of girls in the time period of 2 years, he then just worked on himself while working beside Jarad in their group. He then adopted a kid that was older when he was ready to take that responsibility and he gave them a good life, the life he needed.

Gus
After spending multiple years continuing to work on himself he found a girl at the club. They started to talk for a while and now he is currently married to a girl named Emma Harris.

GBC as a whole
GothBoiClique eventually broke up as a group but they all stayed friends. Jaden and Gus both went on to work on their solo music careers, 6 years of staying in the group after Haylee passed. As for Jarad's music career, he continued working beside Stokeley in a group called "Evil Twins"

Jaden released 3 albums, and a bunch of singles his top 3 songs were:
1. Feeling Whitney
2. Can't Look Back
3. Running Out Of Time (R.O.O.T)

Gus released 4 albums, and 5 singles. His top 3 songs were:
1. Sick and Tired
2. Beautiful Nightmare
3. NEW MEDiCATON

Evil Twins released 2 albums and 3 singles. Their top 5 songs were:
1. Nuketown
2. Syphilis
3. Adventure Time
4. Lust
5. What's My Age Again?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐔 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 (𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝) - 𝐀 𝐣𝐱𝐝𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 🎉