𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

He leaves my room and I throw a hoodie and shorts on, I also take off my makeup for the night. Since it was already 9 I wouldn't need it on again at all tonight. I grab my phone and I text Chase quickly.
______________________________________________
Me
Hey, I'm back now if you wanna talk. Going back out soon

Lil Hoodie 👀
I wanna have a sit down conversation with you, not rlly a short one

Me
We can have one when I get back if you want

Chase
Yeah, if you're not gonna be too tired

Me
I should be good, gonna be out for a couple hours w/ Jaden

Chase
Alright well have fun :)

Me
Thanks dude, definitely will
read 9:08pm
______________________________________________

When I was done texting Chase I grabbed everything I usually do than head out of my room to go to Jaden's. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" he asks.

"Haylee"

"I'll be ready in a second"

"Want me to wait for you?"

"No just come in" he says and I open the door and then close it behind me.

"He's gonna say something as soon as we head out there"

"Who gives a fuck, you guys broke up. It's your life now, he doesn't have a say on what you do and he never should've did"

"You don't understand how bad it hurt me mentally Jaden, he broke me and it's hard to recover from that..." He comes over and hugs me then says "I'm here for you and I always will be, same with Ally and everybody else except for him"

"I genuinely appreciate it Jaden" he lets me go and grabs his stuff.

"The rest of the stuff is in my vehicle"

"Alright!"

We both head out of his room and go to his vehicle. It took about an hour to get to where we were going, when we were 10 minutes away he told me to close my eyes. He finally parked and he came over to my side then opened the door.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed. I'll help you get out of the car" he did as he said he would.

"Okay, you can look now"

I opened my eyes and I saw the back of the Hollywood sign.

"Jaden! You didn't have to do this"

"Told you I was gonna bring you to a place that was gonna take your mind off of it"

He grabs blankets and pillows from the back trunk then he locks the vehicle. I go to find a level piece of ground and then when I find one he puts the blankets and pillows on the ground and we both lay down. I change Stokeley's contact name from "Bae ❤️‍🔥" to just his name. A couple of minutes later I get a call from an Unknown Number.

"Who's that Hayles?"

"It's an unknown number"

"Answer it and put it on speaker" I sit up and answer the call then put it on speaker.

"HAHA BITCH! I'M SUCKING YOUR EX'S DICK" the person on the other line said.

"You can have him, just a warning though, he'll play you multiple times"