𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Haylee's POV
Ally was done helping me in 20 minutes. When I was done I got dressed and Ally helped me brush my hair since it felt like I broke the hand I do everything with. I get up off the bed and try to walk to my door.

"I'm gonna go get Stokeley and avoid getting punched again"

"Alright! I'll see you in a couple of minutes"

I walk out the door and head to Gus' room. When I got there the door was open and Gus and Stokeley were just talking. I still knocked to get their attention though.

"Hey Haylee, I'm sorry about everything... " Gus stated.

"It isn't your fault, her actions aren't yours"

"Me and her are on a break until she gets her act together and doesn't lash out on people like that"

"If that's what you want it's alright"

"It's better for her, it's probably my fault she lashing out at people"

"Gus... no... it isn't your fault, she was like this before we met her and we thought we changed her for the better. I guess not, but whatever me and her are done being friends"

"Has she said sorry yet?"

"No, and she's not going to for a while"

"Alright"

"Are you ready to head out?" Stokeley questioned.

"Shouldn't she be staying here? She literally has a black eye and you know LA people look at stuff the wrong way"

"We're heading to the hospital, my hand feels like it's broken"

"Makes sense now"

"It looks like it's purple around your wrist" Stokeley states.

"Because it is"

"Guess we better head out then"

"Yeah that'd be good" I say as he stands up.

"Catch you later bro"

"Yeah absolutely"

"See you later" I say to him.

"Hope you get better Haylee! See you after"

We both leave Gus' room and Nessa was outside the door and I glance over at her.

"Haylee, no. Just go..."

"Alright..."

We walked downstairs and got Ally. When we got Ally we walked to one of the vehicles and all got in. Stokeley decided to drive and he drove about 25 minutes away to the nearest hospital. When we got there it was pretty empty, I headed to the front desk and Ally comes with me.

"Hello and welcome to Los Angeles General Hospital! How can I help you today?"

"I think I might've broken my hand"

"Oh no! Can I have your first and last name please?"

"Haylee Andrews"

She continued to ask me the rest of the things that the front desk does to get people checked in.

"Amazing! So you're good to go! Go sit in the waiting room and someone will be with you shortly!"

"Thank you so much!"

"You are very welcome!"

We go and sit where Stokeley was sitting and he asks "Everything go good?" I replied with "Yeah!" while I sat down beside him.

Ally then sat beside me and asks "So are you guys a thing now?"

"No one else knows other than you but yeah" he answers.