𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

I just finished being at the place I reserved a spot for my hair, makeup, and outfit for Ally's wedding today. She asked me to be her bridesmaid two months ago and all I can say is I'm extremely happy for her.

Me and Jaden were heading to the venue where she was having the ceremony because she wanted me there two hours early, and Jarad wanted Jaden, Gus, and Stokeley there early.

We both got out of the vehicle and me and him headed inside, we both went our separate ways though. I found the door that she told me to look for and I knocked on it.

"Haylee, if that's you just come in!" I heard her say before I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hey, so the hair person came in 3 hours ago, makeup person came in an hour ago and just left with the hair person. Me and Jarad decided no veil. I just need help getting the dress on and then we're good"

"Alright! I can definitely help with that!" I said putting my stuff down on the couch that was in the room and she brought me her dress.

"Omg Ally, I love how it's modern!"

"Thank you, it's the one you helped me pick out"

"It's beautiful!" I said as she smiled before I helped her get her dress on. It took around 30 minutes but it was worth it.

"Ally! You look gorgeous! Jarad's gonna love this"

"Thank you so much! That makes me feel a whole lot better! We gotta head out in 30 minutes! I hired a photographer for 4:00 for Jarad's and my group which is just you and my mom"

"Okay! Sounds good!" I said as I sat down beside her and we talked for 20 minutes. Then for 5 minutes, I helped her straighten out her dress.

"I'm gonna call Jaden to ask Jarad, just to confirm your group is taking pictures first, then Jarad's, then both of them"

"Absolutely! Go ahead!" she said before I called Jaden.

"Hey baby, what's up?" he answered.

"Can you confirm with Jarad that our group is taking pictures, proceeding with his, then both of ours?"

"Yeah, just one sec" he said before I heard talking on the other line then Jaden continued "Tell Ally he said she's right and she's never wrong" he said laughing.

"Okay, I will. Love you, talk to you after"

"Love you too!" he said before I hung up.

"What'd he say?" Ally questioned.

"He said that Jarad said you're right and you're never wrong"

"Ain't that the truth! Alright, let's start heading out!" she said as I straighten my dress up then we both walked out of the room. She went to the photography space and I followed her.

"Hey! Congrats on the marriage! Can I ask who Ally Lotti is?" the photographer said.

"That's me!" she said as someone started running into the photography room.

"Mom! I'm so glad you could make it! Ally said.

"I wouldn't miss my daughters' wedding, you know that honey!" she said.