𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

3 months since Ally and Jarad got married and I can say a lot has happened. The first big thing is that Nathan is in Jail now, Chase finally finished the document and sent it in and they retrieved the past information they had against Nathan and all I can say is that I'm proud he's in jail now. He deserved it and he finally got what he deserved. The second big thing that happened is that Jaden fucked me a month ago, I know it doesn't seem like a big topic but he forgot protection and everyone knows where that leads to. Anyways, tonight me and Jaden decided to go to the movies. There was a new Marvel movie out and we wanted to see it.

We decided to head out two hours early so we got good seats. We were walking into the movie theatre right now and it was pretty empty. Jaden was heading up to the concession stand so I followed him.

"Welcome to Los Angles Theatres and Cinemas how can I help you today?" the worker said before Jaden replied "Two general tickets for the New Marvel Movie, please"

"Alright! Is that all?" the worker questioned.

"Can I get a number 4?

"Yeah of course! Popcorn layered with butter or just on top?"

"Hayles?" he turned to me and questioned.

"Layered please" I told him before he said to the worker "Layered for both"

"Awesome! Pick any two candies of the shelves!" Jaden grabs his and my favourite and puts them on the counter.

"Awesome! What would you guys like for drinks" they question and Jaden tells them. 

"Sounds good great choices! We'll be back out with the popcorn shortly!" they said as they start on the popcorn, it took around 5 minutes. Once we got it Jaden paid then we got our tickets and went to go sit in the movie theatre. Surprising no one was there but it was a Tuesday so I wasn't all that surprised.

"Jaden, I'm extremely worried. I don't have the things to support a child"

"We've already discussed this, it was my fault that I forgot protection therefore that'll be our situation to deal with together. That's why I'm not all that worried yet, I get enough income from music and you're a social media influencer. It'll be enough, I promise. Work towards moving into our own place but still close to the house we're at now! I promise it'll all work out in the end. You've taken that extra level and got tests done to be 100% sure, so I wouldn't worry until those get back baby. We did it a month ago and you brought it to their attention a month ago so you should get them back soon" he reassured me.

"I'm more scared of you leaving me if anything..."

"I don't give a fuck of what happens, I know what you've gone through in the past. I'm staying with you no matter what happens" he said and in the hour we talked before the movie started no one came into the movie theatre we were in which was nice. We watched the trailers and then the move started.

It was the best movie I've ever seen, it broke the scale, definitely would rate it an 11/10. Extremely happy that MJ remembers who Peter Parker is and it's been that way for the last 7 movies. Me and Jaden stayed for the end credits and then we headed out. While walking I got a phone call.

"I'm gonna answer this but we can keep walking!" I tell him before he says "Okay sounds good!"

"Hi, Dr. Marshall here! May I have Haylee Andrews on the line please?"

"This is she!"

"Are you available to talk right now?"

"Yes I am"

"I wanna go over a couple of things with you today if that's possible?"

"Absolutely! Go ahead!"

"I'd like you to take the time to prepare yourself"