𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

It's been three weeks since my song release. Jarad and Jaden have just been taking it easy because they both got their cast and splint off but they also got Jarad's car back. Today we were heading to a party because it was hosted by our next-door neighbours. I was getting ready. While I was in the shower someone knocked on my bathroom door.

"WHO IS IT?" I yell because I'm not sure if the person could hear me over the water of the shower.

"JADEN"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"CAN I PICK OUT AN OUTFIT TO WEAR TO THE PARTY FOR YOU?"

"GO AHEAD!"

10 minutes later I was done in the shower so I grab a towel and open the door slightly and forgot Jaden was in my room then I close my door right away.

"JADEN! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"

"Sorry, I got carried away looking at the rest of your clothes. You have amazing fashion sense" he says as I laugh.

"Just give my clothes to me please"

I cover myself with the towel put I only open the door large enough for my hand to fit through it to grab the clothes. He hands me my outfit and I take them.

"Is it good enough?!"

"It's amazing, thank you" I close the door, put on the outfit then I open the bathroom door.

"Does this look okay?"

"It looks absolutely perfect"

"I'm gonna go do my makeup and hair"

"Want me to go or stay here?"

"That's your choice" I go to the bathroom and spend 30 minutes on my hair and makeup. Then I walk out to my room.

"This looks okay?"

"You look perfect. You also don't need validation from any male, including me.

"Thank you, hey can you take a picture of me to post on my insta?"

"Absolutely! Give me your phone!" I give him my phone and he takes a picture of me then hands me my phone back.

••• liked by jxdn and 4,937.073 others
hayleexandrews Best friend picked out the outfit! Didn't know he was a fashion expert. Love you, Jae <3
tagged: @jxdn
_________________________
view all 1,396,984 comments

"Omg I love you Jae" He mocks my caption and I punch his shoulder playfully, he looks at the ground a smiles.

"Wanna head downstairs?!" I ask.

"Sure! Race you" he says before we both run downstairs, since I was was a shorter skirt Jaden won.

"HAHA I WIN!" he stated as Stokeley glared at us and I roll my eyes.