𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

It's been a week since I broke my wrist it's gotten better and I can feel my hand now. Today there was a party going on that everyone was invited to only because it was right beside our house. I was all ready to go and me and Ally were talking outside.

"I'm so glad y'all are official, does everyone know?"

"Everyone in the house does. No one on social media does yet, not sure Stokeley wants that. I for sure do"

"You seem super happy with him!"

"I am! I haven't been this happy since I bumped into him for the first time"

I started smiling more than I was before and I heard someone's Camera go off. I saw Stokeley with his phone out and he looked happy. He walked away typing something then my phone got a notification about 5 minutes later.

••• liked by juicewrld999 and 10,826,183 others ———————skimask I'm so glad I have u in my life

———————
skimask I'm so glad I have u in my life. You're my girl and nothings gonna change that <3 I love you so much babygirl even on the days you feel the worst. You're so beautiful and I hope you know that.

Tagged: hayleexandrews
———————
allylotti I'm so happy that you guys are happy together. Seeing you guys smile every minute you're with each other just shows that you truly mean everything to each other.
———————
hayleexandrews Don't make me cry <3 this was so sweet. I love you more than you know.
———————
jadenhossler I'm glad you guys became official! I knew it would happen
———————
chasehuddy Dude! I guess my ship finally sailed! Proud of you two
———————
juicewrld999 Let's just both agree Ally AND Haylee look stunning tonight :)
———————
View all 1,691,286 comments
———————

I shut my phone off and everyone was ready to go.

"Let's start walking over there! We're all locked up" Jarad states.

"Nice! Thanks, bro" says Jaden.

"No problem"

We all start walking over there and the house was already full of people. Chase quietly says something to me.

"I'm starting to get anxiety Haylee and I forgot to take my meds before we came"

"Do you wanna go back? I also have a bottle of the ones we both take in my pocket if you want one"

"Yes, please. I'm not going back" I take it out of my pocket and give Chase one.

"Thank you Haylee"

"No problem, if it gets too bad I'm willing to head back with you"

"I shouldn't need to"

"Alright" we both walk into the party.

"I'm gonna go find and sit in an empty bedroom or bathroom till it kicks in"