𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

I woke up the next morning at 7am by the sound of
Nessa's phone ringing and someone in the shower. I look over to both beds and see that Chase was gone, so he was probably the one in the shower.

"Ness, I know you're hungover but are you gonna answer your phone"

"Can you just answer it, I'm going back to sleep. My head is pounding..."

"Yeah, sure" I told her as I got up to grab Nessa's phone and saw an unknown caller so I just answered it.

"Hey, who's this?" I ask the person on the other line.

"Gus. Haylee forgot to enter me as a contact on your phone I take it"

"Hey it's Haylee, Nessa's really hungover right now and yeah I did I'm sorry, I'll do it after the call" I said as I heard the shower shut off but I just ignored it because I'm on a phone call.

"Oh okay! I hope she feels better and shit. Just wanted to ask her if she wanted to talk about what happened last night, she wasn't sober neither was I"

"I'll tell her you called when she wakes up!"

"Okay thanks, Haylee"

"Of course!"

"Bye! Hopefully, I'll catch you later"

"Yeah for sure! Bye" I hung up after I said bye and I put her phone down on the nightstand and tap on her shoulder quietly.

"Whatttt?"

"Gus called, he wanted to talk about last night, I told him you'd just call him when you wake up"

"There's money in my wallet, I saw a convenience store across the street yesterday. Can you go there and grab me some Tylenol, please? Make sure it's extra strength. I'll wake up after you bring it, I just have a fucking headache and my head is pounding"

"yeah of course!" I say as she turns back over and goes back to sleep. I go and knock on the bathroom door quietly and Chase opens the door while drying his hair.

"Good morning Haylee"

"Good morning, how long are you gonna be?"

"I'm literally gonna be done in a second, why?"

"I need to have a quick shower, get dressed then walk to the convenient store to get Ness some Tylenol"

"Oh shit, yeah I forgot that she got fucked up last night" he said as he hung up his towel and got out of the bathroom.

"It's a lot to ask but you need to be quiet while doing what I need you to do so it doesn't get worse"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Can you make sure she has a bottle of water beside her and pick me out some clothes"

"Yeah of course! I'm gonna go downstairs to get some water for her"

"Okay thank you Chase! It means a lot" I tell him as I close the bathroom door and have a shower. After 15 minutes I was done and got out. I got a different towel and dried it off. I opened the bathroom door slightly so I could ask chase something.