34 - Video

It has been about two months after spring break. That night just made Luke and I even closer. I truly was in love with him. He tried to keep as much time for the boys and I as he could. We've went on a hunting trip and he even showed me how to use my bow. Within this time I started to get really good with it and he wanted to take me hunting with him. That really excited me.

The boys are doing wonderful and Tate's birthday is in two months so he will be 3 soon. Luke's birthday is next month. I already had a bunch of things planned for all of it. I let Luke in for what was going to go on with Tate but he had no clue for his birthday. I didn't mention a single thing because he was actually going on tour soon.

 Luke had released his album and a video for his new song Country Girl. I loved the album more than the last. He asked me last week if I wanted to be in his new Music Video that he wanted to do. I couldn't tell him no so I'm at the place today with him.

"Okay, Nikki we're going to put you in different clothes, and do a little bit of make up on you while we get Luke ready for the whole video part of it." I nodded "You got your lines down?" I nodded again. "Great. Alright let's go people!" The director said. Luke walked over to me and kissed me real quick walking away.

"Love you baby." He said as he kept walking.

"Love you too." I told him and then I was brought to get changed and what not.

Everything was set up. Luke and I were going to do the video in order. I even got to have a beer or two in this. Luke said he was going to as well just to make it more fun. Jess was watching after the boys for us. I was excited because this was big for me and Luke said that I would get paid for this since I was hired by the director company thing. Or whatever he called it. I was too excited when he told me to pay attention to much.

When they were done I had a flannel on, boots, tight jeans, and my hair was done great. My makeup even looked wonderful and wasn't put on too much. I was put in my spot on the back of a truck. I was supposed to just sit there with a smile and maybe talk to a few people.

It starts and I see Luke grabbing a Corona and opening it walking over to me. He walks to the side of the truck were there is a bunch of other people around it. He hands it over to me. I smile down at him taking it. He holds onto my left hand smiling up at me and then walks away smirking. Then it was time for the next scene. Luke was standing across the fire from me. I am on my second beer at this point because they were waiting for the sun to go down more.

Now Luke looks over at me with a cute smile on his face and I have one on mine with a beer in hand still sitting on the back of the truck. I then giggle and look away from him. He gets up from the fire saying something to the guy next to him and walks over to the truck. He comes over and kicks the people off the tailgate and I walked towards him asking him what he is doing. He then smiles up at me and shuts the tailgate. I look confused and he goes over to the driver's seat and gets in.

The next scene is him driving with me in the bed of the truck dancing to music which is the song we are doing the video for. I then climb through the back window of the truck while Luke laughs at it. During this the truck isn't moving so the camera men can get all their shots. I sit in the middle and hug onto his arm putting my face into his neck.

We go to the scene where we are at this lake. Luke and I wait for everyone to get ready. He has his arms around me and says sweet things into my ear. I kiss his cheek. When everyone is ready for the next scene Luke and I have to get back in the truck then get out. The camera rolls and Luke grabs my hand and leads me towards the water. I then have to walk away a little to only have him grab my hand again. He picks me up bridle style and walks into the water. When he gets in far enough he holds me as we fall in.